Gamepal / Scam and fraud!

Raleigh, NC, United States Review updated:

First of all sorry for my english, i am not original english speaker but i try my best. So recently i have bought eq2 account (70 Ratonga Necromancer on Blackburrow - Evil) on Gamepal, so i paid via paypal and after an hour i got phone call from them where i get successful verification. I was like cool that went so easy now i get mine account infos but i was terribly wrong on their website in FAQ section its said getting acc. info can take 2min up to 24h later on they operator in online chat told me up to 48h mostly. Ok so i tried then wait 1 hour 2 3 and asked online chat for some update on my order i got nothing just pasting FAQ (they really not online support, they give you no contact or emails on their superiors).

After 1 day passed i tried them contact again vian online char and again i got no update, tried sent few emails on their email but still got no response from anyone. On 2nd day after 55 hours of waiting (48h period has already passed which breaks their promise mentioned in their FAQ onsite) i got mail from them exactly from Assistant Team Leader - Zach Donovan with EQ2 informations(account name + password), so i tried and sure it doesn't working, i am pretty sure this account doesn't exist or is already deleted or banned.

And then i tried contact their online chat support again asking i want back my money refunded, as always operators there are useless they just keep pasting FAQ from website again again, they give you no informations about anything!! Then i sent them few emails asking them to give my money back as i am not satisfied with trade kind like this. I got no response from these mails i sent to them yet and i sent them plenty. Gamepal just really good Scammed/Frauded me and took my $427.90 from me. I have already mate Paypal Dispute regarding this problem.

Comments

Em
  1st of Feb, 2008
I purchased a EQ2 account 2 days ago. After 24 hours I received a username and/or password that does not work. I have emailed accounts@gamepal.com approx 5 times. I have sent messages via the message system on their website and I have talked to live support. Live Support tells me to email accounts@gamepal.com. Of course no one has answered any of my emails back. I am ready to file a complaint with the BBB and file a dispute with Paypal.com. And no I am not an ex-employee or competition.

Order # 115797