Gamefly / NO customer service & horrible shipping
GameFly takes 5-7 days to ship AFTER they check in the returned game. This is unacceptable to me, how about you? They say they "strive to ship within 24 hours" This doesn't mean they actually have to do that, obviously.
They just keep responding to our emails, instructing us to put more games in the queue and even though we have many games in there (several classified High availability), it makes no difference. It is the standard response they keep giving. You cannot talk to them either. They only accept emails that are countered with canned responses and no answers or solutions that work.
They are rated the WORST company I have done business with in 2011, second only to AT&T. Save your money and peace of mind - go anywhere else for your games!
More Gamefly Complaints & Reviews
- Gamefly - Unauthorized billing 
- Gamefly - Scam charges 
- Gamefly - CROOK COMPANY 
- Gamefly - Fraudulent business practices
- Gamefly - Horrible company
- Gamefly - False advertising. Terrible customer service 
- Gamefly - false advertising horrible customer service 
- Gamefly - Lousy customer service and poor shipping
- Gamefly - SLOWEST SHIPPING EVER