Gameduell.comFairness

So, this site claims "fairness" yet the winners of most of the games are predetermined based on how much money you have in your account. I have several people as friends on there and before we play "Potion Panic, " I'll ask how much they have in their account and if they have more, I won't play them because EVERY TIME, they will win, no matter what. Skill level has nothing to do with it. They will get all the colors they need to complete their potions, four of a kind, which gives an extra turn and skulls, which take away points from you. When it's your turn, the colors magically change and you can't get what you need to complete your potions. I have complained and complained countless times, to no avail. They just say that it's fair and there's no technical issue with the game so they can't refund your money. If you see that you are losing, you can just exit the game and e mail them saying the game didn't respond and they'll refund your entry fee. I've done that on numerous occasions since they don't seem to care about me much as a paying customer. I've been a part of this site for many years and I like their games, but I am tired of being stolen from. I've never had enough money in my account to withdraw and have only paid but I'm done. I'm so sick of being stolen from.

Br
Feb 10, 2015

Comments

• Po
      Jun 20, 2012
    Gameduell.com - Avoid like the plague
    gameduell.com

Thieves! Me, my dad an my bf opened a site a soon as my dad wanted too cash out we all got frozen and deleted cuzz our stats looked too much the same! So my dad got nothing and so did we, and we did deposited on that site!

• Ki
      Jan 08, 2013
    Gameduell.com - Stay away unless you want to throw your money away
    gameduell.com

SCAMMERS. Stay away unless you want to throw your money away, and never withdraw, they will terminate your access without warning!!

• Gi
      Jan 28, 2013
    Gameduell.com - Site stole 600 bucks from me
    gameduell.com

lol site stole 600 bucks from me and at the year asked me to send them my social security number to pay taxes on it this company is in the business of making money and part of that business is doing anything in their power to keep money in their accounts and out of yours.