funtonia.com / Unauthorized billing
I found this company online while searching for ringtones to download to my cell phone. I paid $23 for a year of unlimited downloads. From day one I had problems with downloading the ringtone the text they sent to my cell phone always had an error message stating that the URL did not exist. I contacted the company through their email because of course they have no phone number and always got prompt response and help on ways to solve the problem.
When it came down to it after 5 different attempts I told the company I am sorry but my phone just is not compatible with their service in any of the 5 ways to get the ringtones and if I could regrettably have a refund of my $23. I never got a response once I pushed the send button and after 2 months of emails I have yet to receive any form of reply or assistance after all the prompt service I received when i asked for help in trying to download the ring tones.
This company is a rip off and they know that they are and I want more to be done and am wondering is there a way to actually file a suit against them and get them out of business? This company has been ripping people off for at least 4 years and they need to be stopped.
More funtonia.com Complaints & Reviews
- funtonia.com - Poor service! 
- Funtonia - No refund when service doesnt work 
- funtonia.com - ordered ringtones have not received my ringtones i emailed them they gave me no response, no call back i have been emailing a lot 
- funtonia.com - Ringtones etc 
- funtonia.com - Can't download won't refund 
- Funtonia - Stay away
- funtonia.com - ringtones, wallpaper won't download and no refund 
- funtonia.com - Rip off 
- www.funtonia.com - ringtones not downloading
- Funtonia Ringtones - Will not refund, Vague description of pricing policy