FunMobile.com / If you can't unsubscribe - change your number!

I can't unsubscribe from this site. I never ordered it to begin with. I'm being charged for text messages. I'm not going to pay! From what I read on this site no one has a solution. I do! Change your number. If thats what I have to do I will.

Comments

• El
      11th of Jun, 2007

That's exactly what I did, I changed my number, my password, everything! But I don't know how well that will work.

I suggest everybody contact the Attorney General within their state. I also am going to contact their registrar and am going to find out about serving a complaint through ICANN.

We'll get this sucker EVENTUALLY.

1st of Sep, 2007

I wrote the FCC and they claim they do not regulate the cell phone industry and suggested I write my state office of consumer affairs. Also, I am writing my elected reps and sending this web-site and my local TV station who sometimes picks up on these rip-offs and profiles them. My question to Verizon is " If this is a third party company, why are you billing and collecting on their behalf?" I agree, we'll get these thieves sooner or later!!

• Ra
      30th of Apr, 2009

I agree guys. Thanks for putting up the fight on behalf of everyone else, we all appreciate it, and hopefully these lowlifes will be brought to justice.

• Lo
      6th of Sep, 2009

Eligio Mendoza said we will eventually get this sucker... THAT WAS 818 DAYS AGOO :( THEY ARE STILL DOING THIS ###

I recently typed in my number to pass the survey on a website to watch at UFC video... then i recieve 4 different text from 4 different companies *(which are all probably from the same scam artest in their private house) saying that I registered with all of them for 9.99$??? now i probably owe 40 dollars now. And they said they were going to refund me my money in the mail, which i highly HIGHLY doubt they will do. I AM PISSSED! these people are SCAMMMERSS. THEY DESERVE TO BE PUT IN JAIL OR DEAD for all i know. I requested to speak to their manager, who sounds like the same lady from all three companies and I can hear dogs in the back ground. it sounds like they are doing this ### from their home. WE NEED TO PRESS CHARGES. they cant get away with this. Atleast im going to ### at them about how bad their life must suck to scam innocent people for Hundreds of thousands of dollars all together. DONT be mistaken for their nice customer service attitude. they are CRIMINALS. And they get away with this because no one wants to pursue going to court over 9.99$. WHERE are the lawyers on the internet when i need them to read this... *COMPANIES include - Solow, FunMobile, Predicto.com, Ringtonetop.com** PLEASE HELP. WE NEED TO BRING THESE PEOPLE DOWN!!! this has been going on for over 2 years??? this is WAY TOO long and this criminal in charge is banking...