Full Tilt Poker / took my money?

Just the other night i got third in a large tounament on full tilt poker, ended up winning 62, 000, the next day i go to log on and they had closed my account, read the email they say i have multi acccount what they believe to be my other account is my sisters account. we live in the same house same phone number and what not after clearing that up they re open it i log on my money is there and everything, next think i kno my account is closed once again. wow. this time they are saying that i have two accounts again, what they beleive to be my other account this time is my boyfirends account, he plays much more ooften then me so i think they think that my acount is his second. Anyways they froze the account again they say they are doing investigations but are not telling us anything. i can see where they are coming from thinking the two accound we both play together alll the time from same ip adresses or from diffrent the odd time i will get him to log into mine to register for a tounament or the other way around we dont play on each others account we do not play tounaments together cuz we kno its not right we are not cheating in any way i just want my large sum of money back(62 000) would they be able to take this money away from me what can i do!!! please help me

Comments

• Sc
      1st of Sep, 2009

You can't do anything really...no one regulates off-shore gambling businesses.

• Sh
      1st of Sep, 2009

would they be able to just take it?/

• Pa
      2nd of Sep, 2009

Hi Sheppy, Sorry to hear of your misfortune on Full Tilt Poker. You ask if they can just keep your winnings and the answer is no, they can not.

You have options but you are going to have to jump throught some hoops to get it.

Basically, Full Tilt Poker is conducting an investigation to determine if you are cheating. This investigation can take an indiscriminate amount of time and leave you in the dark (as you see).

You are bound by the End Users Licensing Agreement (EULA) (Part of the fulltiltpoker Software) and the site Terms of Use.

"Terms of use

10.In the event that Full Tilt Poker deems that a player has engaged in fraudulent, unlawful, dishonest or improper activity while playing...

...Full Tilt Poker shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including immediately blocking access to our games and tournaments, terminating the player’s Full Tilt Poker account, seizing all monies held in the relevant Full Tilt Poker "real money account", ..."

Seizing players monies becomes questionable when there is no accountability or disclosure of where the money goes after it's seized, and no due process in the court. It is likely profitable for FTP to use any excuse to seize players accounts.

Fortunately the EULA provides that disputes are resolved ONLY by the Laws of Alderney, a small country off the coast of England. Full Tilt Poker is licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
    You may file your claim with the Commission at:

Read through the procedure and then send an Email explainig the circumstances to the Office Administrator at:

info@agcc.gg

Or, you may phone them at:

+44(0)1481 825500

Hope this is helpful and Good Luck

• Pa
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I've done some investigating and seen where several people here in the States have filed complaints with the Federal Trade Commission. I don't know if it will get your winnings, but it may prompt an investigation into Full Tilt Poker. Who knows, someday they may lose a Class Action Lawsuit and you will be eligible for a piece of that pie. ☺

• Bl
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Its amazing how so many problems occurr with this site. I am sure that complex algorithms are written so that Full Tilt benefits from every possible angle. We dont know how many full tilt bots exist.. Especially in toucnaments happening daily whether these bots are actually full tilt bots.

• Mi
      27th of Oct, 2009

A real cowboy operation. Very relaxed attitude to data protection, identity theft and financial fraud.
    You should contact them att of Gil Conrado
    Pocket Kings Ltd 3rd Floor, Block AD Cherrywood Science and Technology Park Loughlinstown Dublin 18 Tel: +353 1 239 3664 Fax:+353 1 239 3602

• Lo
      23rd of Mar, 2011

hello, you people keep saying you do something about this, , on 3/22/11 at 10.15 pm easten time my wife was playing a game and this person was using very bad language i want sometime done about it, , , his ID is hewy18 # 29261747630 and the other number is 29261798689 5/10 no limit holdem you people need to start removing these people he also said he will just open a new account, you need to put a stop to this i am going to write a letter to the gaming commission board .my user name is lovey103

• Lo
      23rd of Mar, 2011

fulltilt need to star removing these people for there use of bad language to players i am tired of it...my wife cant even go into fulltilt and play a game without them using the C word it needs to stop and now.

• Dw
      16th of Jul, 2011

Money is for Nothing--even though the chicks are free-s didn't mean your sister-but then again money is the root of all evil-nothing related to your sister I hope