Fuel Foods, Inc. / Stolen Customer Money

Jun 22, 2015
West Palm Beach
My daughter ordered meals from this company 1 time on 4/29/15 and we was overcharged for shipping, initially. We did get the food, but was a very small portion for the price, so my daughter decided she no longer wanted to order from them. However, they kept billing my credit card weekly. Even though they know they did NOT send any further food, they refuse to send us a refund. All they will tell us is it was our fault for not re-ordering. They charged us in total of $731.00 in unshipped food and refuse to make the situation right. Sure... we ALL want to put blame on the customer for taking their money and skating with it!!

It took me a week and a threatening email to even get an initial response. I was only told I would receive a credit of food.. In the meantime, I was billed yet another $104!! In total they stole $731 from a single mother just trying to get help to provide nutritional food for my 16 year old daughter and refuse to make it right. They had several opportunities to make it right before resulting to this.

Beware of this company... the only thing I think they know how to do well is charge your credit card!! No customer service and no response to refund. If we were talking 1 order or 1 charge or even just a few meals, I would understand receiving a credit... but $731 is not acceptable and they must remain accountable as a company. I'm angered not only at the amount taken from us, but the mess I now have to go through to not only write this, but time in dealing with the company, the mess of cancelling my credit card, which also means time in updating all my attached accounts. This is NOT an ethical company.

More Fuel Foods, Inc. Complaints & Reviews