Fristpay.com / Fake online shoe shop

1 NANA, China Review updated:

Found this UK site (yogawithkaren.co.uk)and was glad they carried the shoe model I was looking for and would ship from Europe (I'm from Italy), when I received the payment confirmation email I saw that the phone numbers were from China and that rang a bell, searched the internet for complaints about fristpay.com and ran into this website. I sent an email to the seller right away and of course no answer ever since. Never gonna see those shoes.

Re
Oct 8, 2015

Comments

• Lo
      14th of Apr, 2016

Last week I placed an order from a website called www.singwithlips.co.uk for a Nike sneakers, I obviously thought that this was a secure website so I placed my order. They immediately confirmed that I have paid but didn't send any details with regards to the shipping. I have been sending them emails ever since but with no reply. I even been trying to call them but obviously the line always engaged which by the way the telephone they provided is in China!!! I am now going to file a dispute to try to get my money back hopefully.

• Da
      17th of Apr, 2016

I just had the exact same with crosskeyshull.co.uk also a payment confirmation from fristpay but no product or anything else. I will call Visa to get my money back

• Ka
      22nd of Apr, 2016

I ordered a pair of shoes, got the confirmation and that's it. No shipping info, they won't respond to e- mails. I was going to try to call but that a waste of time I'm sure. Wish I would have investigated before I made the transaction.

26th of Apr, 2016

Hi,
    I too ordered from what I thought was a shoe outlet company in the Netherlands called OudkerkerMolen.nl They are a fake front for fristpay.com - as I found out when the confirmation email came. I'm now trying to recover my money from my CC company.
    Jan

• Lo
      6th of May, 2016

I ordered a Nike wedge sneakers from a sight having it's email address as fristpay.com. and After waiting for 3 weeks for the item to arrive without even an acknowledgement on when the shipping is going to be, I opened a dispute. After 2 days they sent me an email stating that the parcel was in transit. I did receive it but it was a different colour and style and I'm pretty sure that it was a fake Nike as well and I paid 100 euros for it!!! I sent them another mail about 2 weeks ago but they never responded back so I'm still waiting for the bank now to continue with the dispute.
    Please be very careful when buying, 'cause this company is taking a lot of money from people like myself and is keep on doing it.

• We
      15th of May, 2016

Hello as all above I 'am a victim of the fake online company UK site (yogawithkaren.co.uk) and Fristpay.com I did spend £69 plus £7.40 posting... after 1 month and a week they send me rubbish boots just to send something.. because that it will be hard to win the case because hey got posting confirmation and picture's that item was send to customer... I'm opened dispute with my bank it is only way to fight with the bandit no respond from them at all. I'am ready send the rubbish back but the post address is fake as well. PLEASE STOP THOSE CROOKS
    PayPal is holding payments until case is sorted and customer is happy protecting me. No more C cards !!! regards Art.

• Na
      8th of Jun, 2016

Hi, one more victim here.I ordered Clarks shoes from yogawithkaren.co.uk thinking it was UK site.Paid 70 euro for the shoes
    and 20 more for customs.I became suspicios after I was contacted by our customs office to provide invoice or web purchase proof, but
    yogawithkaren did not send me anzthing.Also on my bank report, money is transfered to Chuanming Energy.After a few days i received tracking number from Fristpay, and I could get now web transaction details to sen to customs.I wish I did not.As I said, i had to pay 20 euro for the customs, but it would be OK if the shoes were what I ordered, insted I got some cheap chinees copy of Guci shoes.
    I think there is no way to get our money back, since today I can not open web site yogawithkaren.co.uk.Lesson learnd!

• Ka
      16th of Jun, 2016

Same, same... Could go into details but the above says it all.. You can try to claim from your bank (depending on where you are), but need evidence of corespondance, at least on your behalf, and receipt that you sent the item back, and you won't be reimbursed the postage fee... Live and learn I guess... China = Corrupt!

12th of Jul, 2016

Same here but ordered via tsreurope.co.uk; a pair of cheap rubber / plastic boots arrived and entirely not what I ordered..

• Ke
      13th of Jul, 2016

same here ordered clark shoes 68 gbp from hillmobility .co.uk received an email from fristpay thought it was a uk company no answer to emails no shoes thieving swines received