Freelancer.com / freelancer.com
Started a logo contest. There were many submissions. Using their private chat facility, I first chat with one designer, then another, and I was horrified to see the history of the first chat appeared in the chat history of the second chat! So the second designer could actually see what I said to the first designer, privately!
I was horrified. So I asked to cancel the project and get refund. And it was then I realized that using their own USD and AUD conversion rate that is much higher than the bank's, I lost US$150! That was on top of the US$50 non-refundable "feature upgrades".
So my experience with Freelancer was a horrible nightmare. I wasted a lot of time, delayed my project for three weeks, and they charged me AU$200 for having those horrible security bugs.
More Freelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity 
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension 
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money 
- Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money 
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam 
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - charged my bank account a payment I don't know
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com system failure, already paid for the project, they reversed the payment 
- Freelancer - stole my money and consumer exploitation
- Freelancer.com - they stole $300 from my account 
- Freelancer.com - cheating to make money, no business ethics