FreedomPop / free internet is bs
Their free internet is BS! From May to October 2017 I was charged just over $300! I disputed one monthly charge of $29.98 with my credit card and was reimbursed. The next day I received emails from Freedom Pop stated my account was cancelled and they were sorry to see me go!
Just before I joined I read that once you sign up, go to your account and choose the "Free Plan". There was no such thing! The lowest plan was $13.98, which is fine cause all I need is limited access. I found out I was being charged both amounts per month. In the beginning I bought 1 Wi-Fi device for $19.98, then after checkout was offered and bought another for $9.98. Once received and connected, I would receive emails stating: "We're adding $15 to your account so your service won't be disrupted". All these amounts add up quick!
More FreedomPop Complaints & Reviews
- FreedomPop - unauthorized, fraudulent charges to my credit card. service that simply does not work. 
- FreedomPop - this is clearly a scam! 
- FreedomPop - refund 
- Freedompop.com - company fooled me and stole my money 
- Freedom Pop / Freedom Pop Overdrive Pro 3g / 4g Mobile Hotspot - fraudulent billing practices,$66 worthless hardware
- FreedomPop - unreliable service
- Freedompop.com - after you purchase, the seller continues to take money
- FreedomPop - can't cancel
- FreedomPop - no help
- FreedomPop - free cell phone service