Freecreditscore.com / Charged me AFTER I cancelled my account
After discovering I needed to cancel my account in order not to get billed each month, I did so in Oct. In Jan, I found the same monthly charge on my account after I already cancelled my membership. I called them and they said someone else used my card to create a new membership account. I find this suspicious and unbelievable--why would someone with my card information use it for credit reporting, they would use it to buy other more expensive things. No other charges on my credit card was reported except for theirs. They say they will refund my money since I caught the charge within 2 days. Don't trust these guys, they will scam you and steal your money!
More Freecreditscore.com Complaints & Reviews
- Freecreditscore.com - unjustified debit of $19.95 
- Freecreditscore.com - False Advertisement/Misleading Ads 
- Freecreditscore.com - Scam: Charged for &free Trial& 
- Free Credit Score.com - Free Trial Scam 
- Freecreditscore.com - billing
- Freecreditscore.com - charges 
- Free Credit Score - Unorthorizid Withdrawal 
- Freecreditscore.com - FRAUD 
- Freecreditscore.com - SCAM 
- Free Creditscore.com - free?