Free Gas Central / Did not send Gas Cards

1 14100 Walsingham Road Ste. 36 #12Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-514-03o6

Free Gas Central collected our $5 registration fee through PayPal back on August 25, 2008 and after 3 months of faithfully mailing in our $100 worth of gas recipts, we have received 3 emails from them acknowledging they have received our receipts "in good order". However, to-date we have not received a single gas card. Their website is down and their phone number just rings and rings and no one answers in the "customer service" dept. I understand that their website has now changed to Gas Redemption Services but I cannot get on that website either. These people should be locked up!

Comments

• Jt
      11th of Dec, 2008

I have had the exact situation occur to me. I paid my $5 and sent in the receipts as instructed but have not received anything but emails saying that they have been received. When their website was up, I sent a complaint and got an email response that they didn't know why I hadn't received them and would look into it. That was the last I heard from them.

I filed a complaint with the Florida Attorney General's office this morning. I recommend others do the same. I know it's only $5

• Tf
    free gas centrel - No free gas gift cards received
    grand ave. mall
    6340 n.84th apt8
    Milwaukee
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 414- 353-5313
    freegascentral.com

I am a victim of free gas central also.I filled out a form at the mall, and recieved a call from Sunset Vacations saying I had won a $300 dollar gas card. I went and got the card, gave them my $5 off of my debit card and haven't heard from them since. I am very pissed and unhappy there should be no reason for them to still be able to operate!!!

• Sm
      11th of Dec, 2008

Exactly the same here: faithfully sending receipts since September, getting e-mails from them saying they have been received (last e-mail sent on 12/9). I wrote to info@freegascentral.com asking where my gift cards were, and get a bounce from mailsrvcs.net saying "no route was found for the receipent server". I guess nothing is ever "free", and certainly there is no point in collecting/sending more receipts.

• Wi
      12th of Dec, 2008

I have had the exact same thing happen to me too! I sent them my $5 back
    in September with my first set of gas receipts and then I sent in my receipts
    for October and November; and when I asked them about when I was going
    to get my gas voucher or card, they sent me an email telling me that I was
    doing everything right and to just keep on doing what I was doing!!!

I'm going to write them a nasty letter, address it to the old address, and also
    forwarded it to the new address. It probably won't do any good, but at least
    I'll feel good that I vented my frustration to them and let them know that I
    don't like being deceived. I'm not worried about the little funky $5; I don't
    think any of us are, but it's the principle of the whole thing.

Today, they get a piece of our minds in the form of vile and opprobrias lang-
    uage.

• Ss
      24th of Dec, 2008

I have been lied to by freegascentral also. Since July 2008, I have sent the $100 receipts every month, received confirmation via email that they were processed by them, and that I was "doing everything necessary" to get the gas card. My first impression of this offer was that I would get $25 each month, for 4 months (total $100). When I inquired with them concerning this matter, they said they were behind in getting the cards out. I just to keep doing what I was doing each month and I will get the gift cards. This offer from freegascentral, came from a visit to a local car dealer as a promotion they handed out. I am so disappointed! Let me know if you hear anything on this scam.

• Ro
      25th of Dec, 2008

I just purchased a car and got the maintenance papers in the mail along with the info about this free gas stuff.

I had made a mistake in filling out the info and I printed off the paper work and noticed it . When I tried to go back in and change something it would not let me . I was getting frustrated . I then googled FreeGasRedemption and found this complaint board. I guess I can thank you guys for this . I have not sent in my $5.00 and I guess I amn not going to bother . Thank you very much for saving me alot of grief.

Rosemary

5th of Jan, 2009

Sent in vouchers and never received anything and can't get them on phone.

5th of Jan, 2009

I sent my for October and Nov 2008 gas receipts. They email back after few weeks later that they received my receipts in order but I never receive any gas card as promised. These gas card vouchers were acutally distributed in our organization by a qualified medical equipment vendor so we trusted it and Oh boy! We're we wrong and we got scammed. It's unbelivable! WE want our money back PLUS the compensation for the time spent in collecting and mailing. I thnk at least $500.00 should be giving back to the all victims for fairness.

5th of Jan, 2009

This is adding insult to injury when we were struggling to save every penny spending on Gas to drive to work.

• Da
      6th of Jan, 2009

car dealership offer. I sent in five dollars and got nothing.

7th of Jan, 2009

The website is at gasolineredemption.com and the website is registered to gkg.net

Send a complain to and request to release the registered owner name of the website
    email to :

support@rt.gkg.net

The more people will send complain will have good chance of getting an action legally.

8th of Jan, 2009

I too am disappointed with this offer. I have been submitting receipts to Gas Card Central since August and have not received any gas cards from them. Attempts to contact them via E-mail & phone have all failed. I am looking for a means to take this matter further.

• Ti
      11th of Jan, 2009

I to was scamed on this it is very distrubing in this day and time who can you trust looks like nobody especially gas or
    anything for free

13th of Jan, 2009

I also got the free gas voucher from a car dealership, paid the $5 through paypal, wasted time collecting receipts and mailing them in. They answered my phone calls up until 2 weeks before Christmas. I received one gas card, but do not know if it is valid, since I haven't tried to use it yet.

Christie

• Jw
      15th of Jan, 2009

I am very upset. My son and I are both disabled and live on a minimal income. We try to save as much as we can. We have had the same experience as the others stated here and this has hurt us. Please, someone do something to keep this from happening to others. If anyone finds a way to recoup our money or get our gift cards please, PLEASE, post so the rest of us can get what we have earned.

jws

• Li
      17th of Jan, 2009
    Free Gas Central - non-fullfillment
    Free Gas Central

My story is the same as other postings. Instead of being furious at this Free Gas Central, how about the "real estate seminar" (really just a get-rich quick BS) that made us sit through an entire day (9-5) of speeches to get a $250.00 gas card. I sent in Oct. and Nov. receipts and received zilch.

It's the real estate people (and yes, of course I didn't save a record of their names) who are at fault. They're in cahoots with Free Gas Central. The nerve to herd hundreds of folks into a meeting room at a reputable (I think) Doubletree Hotel in Somerset NJ and then bilk them...average folks. These people should join the Madoff ranks.

• Rh
      18th of Jan, 2009

I registered online and paid my $5. I sent in receipts for October, November, December and now January. I have not received any $25 cards or vouchers for gas. Do I need to contact the Better Business Bureau? I received this through Ashley Furniture.

• Th
      21st of Jan, 2009

I had paid my $5.00 to, and had faithfully sent my $100.00 worth of gas reciepts starting in September 2008 up until now and I have only recieved 1 e-mail saying that my gas card was on the way that they were really far behind, but I see now that I will not get one. I thought that it might be a scam after I had not recieved anything after the first 60 days. These people should have to pay everyone back their $5.00 plus extra for the hassle that they have gone through.

22nd of Jan, 2009

My exact experience - same as all others - sent in coupon & receipts for OCT 2008 - have not received anything yet - and today I received the confirmation they received my Dec receipts with this note: "We do not require anything further from you at this time. Just keep collecting and sending in your receipts so you can receive your Free Gas. Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. Once again you are all set just keep doing what you are doing. Thank you for being a member Your Gasoline Redemption Team *********what bull - I am also going to try and contact the Florida State Attorney's office as we all should do to shut down this operation. I got my FREE GASS offer from another scam to buy into a Time Share. SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!!!

• Ji
      23rd of Jan, 2009

My compaint is the same as all of the other ones plus I tried calling their phone no. listed(1-800-514-0366) .Got an anwser saying their no. had changed and they would give their new for a charge of $4.99.

one mad redneck