Foto Connection / Horrible service. Bait and Switch tactics

FL, United States
Phone: 904-375-2644

I wonder how this company is STILL able to be doing the same things to consumers over and over??? Who is the consumer advocate that will shut them down??
I didn't see all of the complaints on this site before I purchased a 65 inch sharp aquos television from their website. I was called within 10 minutes of hitting the "send" button, with a hard sell to upgrade my shipping and to purchase a warranty. When I refused, I was verbally attacked. When I still refused, I was told that I had to sign a waiver, saying that any damage done to the set would NOT be covered and would be at my own peril. I said, "Fine, send the set...I will take the chance." Two days later I got another call with the same pitch to upgrade to truck delivery and purchase a warranty. When I refused again, Victor became patronizing and rude. I told him to cancel my order at once. Believe me the savings on their merchandise is no savings at all!!! It is a bait and switch deal and they continue to try to wear you down. Trust me...pay the higher price at a REPUTABLE store and save yourself the bullsh**