Forever 21management/human resources

The forever 21 stores in El Paso Texas are poorly managed. Dina Turner is the store manager at Cielo Vista Mall. In less than a year she has had a complete turnover. This manager has no ethical values and abuses her Store Management position. She had never been a store manager before in her life, yet the District Manager (Sandy K.), seemed to think she was the perfect fit.

The customer service in the store is horrible. If the "store manager" is there let it be known that she is leaving early to go "recruit" when in actuality she is walking the mall with her visual April gossiping about ex employees.See Top 10 Worst Companies in El Paso, TXDina Turner has no respect for herself and she should be ashamed that at her age she acting like a teenager herself.
Who has more to blame for her actions and employment. Sandy, the district manager, has been notified by almost all of the management beneath Dina. Yet, she is still employeed.
Forever 21 is poorly managed. If you want to be talked about, over worked, and treated poorly apply now!
Until they switch DM's with some sense, or fire Dina Tuner, Forever21 at Cielo Vista will continue to be shoplifted and run down.
Worst Job I ever had.

Comments

• Ev
      Apr 23, 2013

I dis agree on the way they treat employees . They only give them four hours to work knowing they have a family to feed. Then on top of that they call them to tell them not to come to work. And when they are working they send them home early on top of only 4 hour shifts. I dont feel that the way we should treat our employees. The managers dont treat them with respect. And its very sad that the restaurant manager is alwAys too busy to talk to her employees. Can a business run without employees.

Oct 23, 2014

I had a orientation today with the morning manger a store in San Francisco Powell street. She was very rude when i ask her a question. So i forgot one piece of ID that was need and she reply( what do i need you for you can leave). Later my mother called her and asked her if a person only can find one piece of ID at the time of orientation what do you do her words were if a person did not have both ids or just one that the person may reschedule. But Marie did not let me know all she said was leave in a rude manner. But she told my mother on the phone this is what they can do. Why do your mangers have no respect to young children who is trying hard to get a job. Its already hard not that many job to go around but to have MANGER with no respect, talks very RUDE makes it much harder for us.

• El
      Jul 09, 2019

Employee: He raised his voice an octave at me because I wouldn't follow instructions and do my job!

HR: Ahhhhh... poor thing! We better have a conference and give the manager a write-up!

Employee: He doesn't show his appreciation for me and never pats me on the head, give me hugs, and coddle me with your the bestest eva!

Employee: I like pushing his buttons! It is so cool and funny! I just hate it when he finally responds in a negative manner! It hurts my feelz!

Employee: Wahhhhh! You mean I am suppose to come to work, and work and follow instructions?

Employee: I didn't like the way he said goodbye when he left at the end of his work-shift! It didn't sound sincere!

Employee: He's lying! He hates me! I always tell the truth (he-he)!

Employee: He hurt my fweelings!

I could go one. Is this the whole country, or just California?