FocalPrice / Bad service

The absolute worst company to buy from... I have contacted them about a laser that was WAY below specifications, and they have thrown me around with pointless answers that have no meaning. It is not worth dealing with them...

A  8th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Agree 100%. I placed two orders and neither arrived after 3 months now. I filed my claims with PayPal and fortunately I will be getting my money back. I checked other sites and found comments from other people losing between 50 and 100 dollars without refunds. Do the smart thing and avoid this company. If you're still not convinced do some research and make sure that your purchase is protected.
A  9th of Dec, 2010 by
I am so disappointed about it. I bought 2 wireless mouse and have been waiting for a month. Finally, I got 2 Chinese fake broken mouses. I wish I could return it but no. This is worst company I have ever met! shame on it!
N  13th of Dec, 2010 by
Never received my product that i have ordered, it is so nice i tried ordering in Chinabuye and the shipment is fast and every products is always in great condition.
N  17th of Dec, 2010 by
yes, i have also felt good experience on chinabuye, online store from china. i am also regular buyer for last 8 months! i have read bad reviews for focalprice! i think i will buy one electronics toy for my brother soon!
N  12th of May, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I can't bear its slow speed and I quit to do so and purchase from a website recommended by my friends:www.sinoprice.com. Until now I am 99% satisfy with them. I have ordered this for 6times and there is only one which is arrvied a little late but they send a free gift for me. Very nice! http://www.sinoprice.com/Mobile-Phones/mph073b.html
N  14th of Sep, 2011 by

FocalPrice - Poor credibility
New Zealand

I had recently ordered a replacement laptop battery and 16GB SD Card from Focalprice through their website. I opted to pay by paypal.
I didn't receive any sort of shipping notification from them. After two weeks the ordered laptop battery arrived and the memory card was missing. Basically, they didn't ship it.

Also, the battery that arrived was not the one that was shown on their website (basically incompatible with my laptop).

Looks like they never intend to respond to customer queries. Very disappointing service and top of it - highly unreliable. You have been warned.
N  23rd of Oct, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Please, don-t let be ###ed by this thieves from Focalprice. They sent me an used cell phone previously used, even with a profile on it and full of chinese contacts, deffective cause it doesn-t work and they dont give me an answer how to deal with it. THEY STOLE ME uss157 and they dont want to refund me¡¡¡¡ dont let them screw you´´ Fabian Lupidi from Argentina fabianlupidi@yahoo.com
A  11th of Nov, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This is my third time ordering from focalprice and this is my second time geting screwed over by focalprice warning stay way from this company.I placed an order 10/19/2011 they said I will get it on 11/9/2011 Today is 11/11/2011 and still no item. My frist order that I placed with them I wait it for five days for it to be shipped or for them to email or something but it wasnt until I emailed them asking about my order that they told me it was out of stock and so I got my refund I ask for. I decide to give them another chance I order sing fish for my mom she got her shippment but it was broken and they would not give me a refund. An now I'm still waiting for a teddy bear I order to come after 24 days.
D  4th of Dec, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered a flashlight from the company and they send me the wrong brand, instead of fixing their mistake they wanted me to pay for return shipping to hong kong.
N  14th of Feb, 2012 by
I've just emailed this to Focalprice after a couple of meanigles excuses from them:

HERE are the facts: Order Date: 03/01/2012 06:50:45 = January 3rd
"Thank you for shopping from FocalPrice.com. Your order was shipped out on 04/01/2012 03:11:28"
- United States, Canada 6-14 business days
Today is February 13!!! What is your excuse now? Post-Chinese New Year distress??

If you cannot deliver, PLEASE cancel my order and refund the money. This is the worst Internet shopping experience in my life and I am going to seek the assistance from consumer protection agencies and Internet commerce bureau.
N  14th of Feb, 2012 by
I am surprised this company is allowed to advertise and that it is still in business!
A  12th of Mar, 2012 by
I paid ~$100 for Angry Birds wall borders for my son's room. I ordered them on New Year's eve and have never received them (it's March 12th). I have sent several mails and received no response. I have sent mail demanding my money back, and still get no response. FocalPrice appear to be out and out thieves. To add insult to injury they keep sending me promotional emails for their latest products.
N  6th of Dec, 2012 by

FocalPrice - HORRIBLE

Terrible experience dealing with this FocalPrice company. Paid alot of extra money to have our purchase delivered extra fast, however the delivery process is instead EXTRA SLOW. Instead of a couple of days, we are approaching a couple of weeks. And the item IS STILL SITTING IN CHINA ! ! ! ! And FocalPrice is refusing to refund the Fast Delivery Charges too!

This company cannot be trusted. BEWARE ! !
N  8th of Feb, 2013 by
This is the WORST online shopping experience I have had in my life time!!!

I ordered a $23 "Mesh Design WII to HDMI Conversion Cable" from focalprice.com on 12/25/2012 which is used to connect Wii to TV. I received it on 1/4/2013, but it did not work. I contacted focalprice.com the same day. They requested that I send photos to prove that it is not working which I did right away. They responded by saying that they would make a decision soon. I didn't hear from them for more than 2 weeks until I send another email requesting a refund and threatening that if the issue is not resolved I will dispute the transaction. Since then we have exchanged multiple emails. In their emails they suggested a few way to fix it such as having it repaired in local store, offering me a coupon, resending me a new one, etc. This has been my worst online shopping experience.
A  19th of Apr, 2013 by
Bought an iCou10GT 10.1" tablet from focalprice. Paid for it through Paypal, money came out of my acct instantly ($217). Got an email from them two days later telling me that the tablet was not in stock! Why wold you let me pay for an item that you didn't have? They offered me a lower quality one and after thinking about it I decided to cancel my order completely. The next day I received another message saying that the tablet I had initially purchased was shipped??? They gave me a tracking # that did not work, so after three weeks the thing arrives at my door. After unboxing it I fount that it didn't have the original power supply, furthermore, I noticed that it had burnt pixels on it's screen that were quite noticeable. You can even see the light of the screen through the back panel!! The online add said it had a flash on the rear facing camera...no flash. After opening a dispute through Paypal, I had asked if they could refund a portion of the cost, instead of me sending it back at my own cost and waiting god knows how long for a refund, if I even would get one. I offered a reimbursement of $75 and they offered $30. Paypal suggested I take it. So I did.
Bottom line...BEWARE. Items are not as they are described, and are extremely cheap in their construction. Pay the extra bucks and buy locally, at least If your not satisfied, you can return it, without having to travel to China!
A  15th of Aug, 2013 by
"Buyer beware" is what I'll say about Focalprice. Their prices are competitive, but if you have a problem afterwards then good luck! One out of the 2 items I have bought has developed a problem within a couple of months. They do not honour the warranty they offer, and want you to send money for any replacement. The emailing to & fro is purposely designed to wear the customer down until you forget about it (as I have & learned from my mistake). They let on that they don't understand because of the language differences, but it is clear that they know exactly what they are doing.
N  24th of Jan, 2014 by
yo tambien compre en esta basura de tienda mal llamadafocalprice y es un timo y un engañabobos llevo esperando mi mobil desde hace dos meses
A  24th of Apr, 2014 by
I bought a tablet from focalprice, which I paid for immediately. When the product came about a month later, the user's manual was in chinese only. I sent them an email requesting a manual in english and they replied that it only existed on paper, so would I purchase something else so they could send it alont? Next I discovered that the tablet froze and/or shut down unexpectedly sll the time. I wrote two unfavorable reviews and they were REJECTED!!! Then I put in an RMA request and they answered by an email advertising how they have my best interest in heart and so offer sales all the time. I believe they systematically pretend to misunderstand in the hopes of tiring the angry customers into giving up all efforts of getting their money back or at least a working product.
A  30th of Jun, 2014 by
I make a list of 10 reasons to don´t buy in focal price:1 - The products don´t have quality. I receive a broken phone.2 - The products take a lot of time to arrive (I am waiting by 3 months for a functional phone).3
- If you have problems with the product, to have your money back have
to send the item to china. Normal, but you have to pay 70% of sending
cost, even if the fault is them.4 - Focal price take a lot of time to respond too messages.5 - They receive the money and only after this, say to you that don´t have the product in stock.6
- The comments, rantings and videos don´t are real. I post a comment,
rating and a video and don´t be aproved by them. They select the
information that show in the website.7 - The live chat don´t work.8 - Most of the products they don´t have in stock and don´t ship in 3 days like say in the webite.9 - Don´t meet the delivery deadlines.10 - If your phone is broken, focalprice tell you to pay more for new one.
N  2nd of Mar, 2016 by
These can never work outside of China, even though I bought a pair with the Mi Chip in them . As Focalprice customer service was absolutely useless and did not want to know. I contacted the manufacturers XiaoMi who told me that they should not be on sale outside of China. As the App latform is for the Chinese marketplace only. So why sell them outside of China, to pocket the money of course.
Focalprice just said go away hard luck, not interested.
If you like throwing you money away on rubbish goods this is the co. to use. NON existent cust. service.

FocalPrice Logo FocalPrice