Florida Power Light / deposit requirement and pay in cash every month
I am glad that a lot of individuals and citizen are doing something to STOP THE FPL's ABUSE, they are not doing much to help consumers, because they know they have us in there hands. They are the only provider of power and light and they can control us. I wish them to have some continuousness about the financial hardships time of this slow economy we all experienced. They required me to pay 2 months deposit of $ 681.00 by July 24, 2008, I f I do not pay in that time, they will disconnect my service and for me that timeframe is to little to reach. And also, they do not accept any excuse repay just the full amount. NO partial payments, and the deposit is kept on theirs hands for 23 months. After carefully reading all others complaints in this board of complaint and I hope you can tell we all need to help to solve this ABUSE OF POWER due to their MONOPOLY.
More Florida Power Light Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - Frequent power outages from small afternoon storms.
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - excavation damage property
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - billing
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - electrical
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - assistance with my light bill