Florida Department Of Revenue / child support

1 6815 state road 33, Clermont, FL, United States

On November 26th, 2018 I notified the state of Wisconsin the employer's address for the party in my case, obligated to pay child support. This information has been passed to the Florida Department of Revenue according to the Lake County Clerk of Courts in Tavares, FL. Brian Rose II, the individual court ordered to pay child support has been working for Direct Push Services (DPS) since mid November according to his facebook page. This information has also been provided to you by another individual with a child support order against Brian Rose II. DPS is located at 6815 state Rd 33, Clermont, FL, 34714. On January 8th, 2019 the state of Florida would not speak with me regarding income withholding. The state of WI has not received a response for the FL department of revenue and they cannot reach out again till February per a 60 day rule they must follow. So my question is who is going to stand up for me and my child as Brian rose II continues to collect paychecks without paying his court ordered obligation. I've done my due diligence and provided his place of work and no one is doing anything to help me with my request for income deduction. Please feel free to contact me at16088001551 or [protected]@gmail.com.

Ka