Flexicell / canceled my account 16 times already

1 South Africa Review updated:

Hi I said yes to the airtime package february already they have been deducting money since then, because of me not checking my bank accounts I did not know money was deducted from my account I only received my simcard after almost six months, that is when I found out that they were deducting money.

This is fraud how can they do this. I have cancelled my account for 16 times already for the past two months, every time they promise me that they will refund me within 3 to 5 working days. They owe me almost 500 rand.

I phone now almost everyday. And nothing. Can someone help me.

Comments

• Ge
      4th of Oct, 2007

i want a refund i never agreed to any contract you have been deducting money from my acc since last year december. i received my sim card 2 oktober 2007 with R216.00 on but have been paying since last year December. i can not use my card it does not work i can never speak to a supervisor i have been calling the whole year and stoped my account many times. i am sick of the people with no experience and they cant seem to help me, they are use less. i work with clients everyday never i my life have i experienced any thing like this. please top my account.