Fleischerheim / misrepresentation of service

1 Savoy Bells, TX, United States Review updated:

www.fleischerheim.com is not a true advertizement of the actual kennel facility in Savoy-Bells Texas. I like the quality of dogs that Mr. Fleischer has bought and brought to the US. I liked his website looking for associates to better the german shepherd breed and I liked that he stated his puppies were raised in socialized in family environments. He may have some associates like that but his operation in Savoy Texas is not what he respresents. I was wanting to purchase a female puppy and wanted to see the parents and the facility. Mr. Fleischer did not encourage and stated he shipped puppies all over the world. I drove to Texas and met his manager and wife. Neither knew I was coming. The driveway to the place is appealing and the facility is pricey looking but what the dogs live in is disguisting. I believe the manager was trying but the number of dogs and the small runs was not good. There was no exercise area for puppies or the adults. Every dog stayed in their run all the time. The whelping facility was not conducive to healthy puppies. The smell was gross, but with cement flooring and no outside runs for the females and too many dogs whelping what could one expect. The puppies or adults had not been bathed but again the numbers of dogs would make that highly impossible. There was a trailer that housed maybe twelve dogs in even smaller runs and they not only did not have outside runs but they could not even see the outside. Needless to say, puppies were not being family raised as the ad stated let alone socialized or housebroken. Before purchasing a puppy from www.fleischerheim.com kennels people should not take my word but go see for yourself. I cannot believe that there is not any regulations that would shut down this kennel.

More Fleischerheim Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      2nd of Jan, 2014

I believe if you went to any boarding kennel/Veterinary Clinic unannounced in the morning before feeding and cleaning was finished you would also be disappointed in that facility due to odor and amount of dogs in their facilities. I've been there myself to look at dogs, however, I made an appointment as I didn't want to interrupt the dogs routine and felt that it would have been rude of me to just barge in! I saw that puppies do have their own large area to exercise in and there is someone who works with all the dogs everyday. All the puppies that were brought out for me were happy, healthy and loved to play with the tug, you could tell that they had had plenty of attention. This is a unfair evaluation of a top breeder and importer for almost 50 years. He spares no cost on food, vet expenses and importing the very best dogs from Germany. America is very lucky to have someone of this caliber breeding and importing these top quality dogs for them.