Fixya.com / Rip Off Experts

1 GA, United States Review updated:

I, too, thought I would have a chance to decide whether the answer to my Auto AC question was viable, and thus worthy of payment. I was charged without ever having access to a solution for the problem. Upon my first contact, they said that an "expert" (LOL) had responded within three minutes, though I never received an email telling me so. When I logged back into their website, no such answer existed for my question. They assured me that a refund was issued, because I wasn't "happy with the answer, " and that it was issued in "good faith." A month later, I still have not seen the refund credited to my account. Subsequent emails still allege that a refund was issued, and the most recent email requested that I "verify with my financial institution, to see that a refund was issued." Like most people, I don't have to wait for a monthly statement to see such a credit to my account. With instant access to it, I can see that I have never received a refund for the "Help" that they gave me. Still fighting this one!

Comments

• Fi
      1st of Dec, 2010

We are always willing to assist you. Please contact premium.[protected]@fixya.com so that we can look into the matter and resolve it.
    With the information presented in the above complaint we were unable to locate the customer. Please provide your registered e-mail address or nick name.