Fix It / Scams

United States Review updated:

Scammers - Their online web site seems simple enough until you try and order something. After clicking on what you want your immediately asked for shipping and billing info. Once they have that - you are pounded with page after page (12 - 15 pages) of junk you don't want and you have to click through every single page to get the confirmation. I ordered a $9.95 item that had 1/2 price shipping of 4.95. By the time I got to the end with the confirmation page the order was for my item - double the shipping - plus a vacuum that I explicitly did not order and an another charge of $13. in shipping. Of course there is no back button and NO WAY to cancel or change the order. When I called to cancel the order (within hours), after waiting on hold for 22 minutes - I was told that the order already shipped, which is absolute bull. I asked for a tracking number but of course none could be given. This is apparently the same as a long line of Seen on TV crap with 'Billie Mays' ...Fit It - the Dent Puller - Oxy Clean - Etc.
I also wish I had looked on the internet before I ordering. Now its off to call the credit card company to place a charge-back. Oh well ..lesson learned.

More Fix It Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Be
  29th of Dec, 2009
My story is too long to state here, but everything you read about the Fixit people is true. They are a scam and they will steal your money.
Be