Fitnessblowout.com / terrible, terrible, terrible
I placed my order with Michael on Dec. 29th. The ordering process went smoothly. I was told to expect delivery in 3 weeks. I called 3 weeks later and was told the item was actually on back order from the manufacturer. I wished to cancel my order, and Michael said he'd take care of it. I get a call back stating they would offer an additional $100 off if I would keep the order and wait 3-4 more weeks. I refused and asked for the order to be canceled.
I then received a a series of emails stating my order was now being handled by Augustine, Joanne, Sandy, Nick. After 3-4 days of receiving all these emails, I still had no order cancellation number. I emailed and called again. This time I received an email both from Joanne and Michael that my order has been canceled.
After 7 days I contact the credit card and the charges are still not reversed. I send an email to Michael, Joanne again. This time I receive an email from Steve (Manage) asking Joanne "to process the order ASAP with full refund." 2.5 weeks later and there is still no refund issued.
I have now disputed the charges with the credit card company, and purchased the equipment locally. Stay away from this company, while they appear to be attentive to resolve your issues. It is a bunch of smoke and mirrors to give the customer the run around.
More Fitnessblowout.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fitnessblowout.com - sounds too good to be true! 
- Fitness Blowout.com - deceptive advertising 
- Fitnessblowout.com - terrible experience 
- Fitness Blowout.com - refusal to send refund on defective merchandise 
- Fitness Blowout - scam 
- Fitnessblowout - falsh advertising 
- Fitness Blowout - horrible return policy
- Fitness Blowout - cancellation issues
- Fitnessblowout.com - keep away!!! 
- Fitnessblowout.com - never recievied equipment order