Fitness USA / Scam - be very careful
I have multiple complaints. First, the advertised prices (even in huge numbers on the wall) are temporary. The actual membership price is double that amount. There are also quarterly additional fees to use the gym. But here is the clincher - you can't use the gym everyday, AND you can't even use the locker room or take a shower afterwards. Most of this information was left out by the guy who hurriedly signed me up for the program and not even giving me a chance to ASK questions (it never occurred to be that I couldn't use the locker room - how was I to know to ask that) Granted - I was told that fees would go up after the trial period - but nothing else!!!
But to make matters even worse - I saw OTHER PEOPLE'S credit information sitting at the front desk!!! I would never dream of doing it - but it would have been so easy to steal someone else's information. . . DO NOT go to this gym!!
More Fitness USA Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness USA - Lifetime Member 
- Fitness USA - Scam 
- Fitness USA - Cancelling Membership 
- Fitness USA - refund
- Fitness USA - Closing fitness center 
- Fitness USA - lifetime membership
- Fitness USA - unclean facilities. closing facility without notice. not honoring refund.
- Fitness USA - membership and closings
- Fitness USA - facilities closed after promising "lifetime membership" 
- Fitness USA - Lifetime membership