Fitness USA / Closings
I bought a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP to Fitness USA back in the 1990's. All of the locations have closed and no other gym is honoring the Lifetime Memberships! I was informed that some gyms (Powerhouse) have bought the month-to-month contracts from Fitness USA but not the lifetime. I spent almost $1000.00 for this membership that is now no good! And back then, in the 90's, if you didn't pay for your membership, it was reported as a negative on your credit rating! Not to mention the numerous, threatening phone calls from their collection agency! So now, how do we Lifetime members start a LIFETIME CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT? Since it appears that the new definition of Lifetime is "until we close all facilites!"
Highly Upset and Pissed Off in Belleville!
More Fitness USA Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness USA - Lifetime Member 
- Fitness USA - Scam 
- Fitness USA - Cancelling Membership 
- Fitness USA - refund
- Fitness USA - Closing fitness center 
- Fitness USA - lifetime membership
- Fitness USA - unclean facilities. closing facility without notice. not honoring refund.
- Fitness USA - membership and closings
- Fitness USA - facilities closed after promising "lifetime membership" 
- Fitness USA - Lifetime membership