Fitness USA / Cheating good customers
We signed a 36 month contract and are paying 48.00 a month. A new person can walk in and get the same thing for 19.99 a month. We called to simply try to get them to lower our monthly payment and work with us and they are unwilling to do anything to help us. They are also the least friendly people I know. You would think that they would be willing to help a long term customer (1 12) years. We also payed 600.00 toward a personal trainer but they do not take that into account either. I am extremely disappointed in the service ( lack of) that we received. If this is how they treat their customers then they will be facing more of the terrible economy problems then anyone else. I will be sure and tell everybody I know to steer clear of them and I will let them know that the YMCA is much cheaper with the same options.
More Fitness USA Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness USA - Lifetime Member 
- Fitness USA - Scam 
- Fitness USA - Cancelling Membership 
- Fitness USA - refund
- Fitness USA - Closing fitness center 
- Fitness USA - unclean facilities. closing facility without notice. not honoring refund.
- Fitness USA - membership and closings
- Fitness USA - facilities closed after promising "lifetime membership" 
- Fitness USA - Lifetime membership
- Fitness USA - Lifetime membership cancelled due to company closing.