Fitbit / broken wrist band & cracked face
I received my Fitbit as a Christmas present, December 2016 from my (2) daughters. And I love, love, love it. The face cracked several months ago; it didn't seem to affect the way it worked so I didn't report anything. However, on Saturday, October 21, 2017, the band broke on the right hand side, where it attaches to the face of the watch.
It was a present so I have no invoice.
What are my options as to getting it repaired or replaced?
More Fitbit Complaints & Reviews
- Fitbit.com - don't do any business with these scam artists! 
- Fitbit - charge hr
- Fitbit - customer service
- Fitbit - fitbit alta hr
- Fitbit - very unreliable company!
- Fitbit - ionic
- Fitbit.com - failed to sync with the app
- Fitbit - the worst customer service experience I have ever had 
- Fitbit - I am very disappointed I cannot view past days data because I failed to sync.
- Fitbit - fitbit replacement email