Fit Factory / Charges on bank acct not aggreed to

I ordered a trial sample supposed to be free with shipping and handling charge, but noticed a charge on my bank account that I didn't recognize or authorize. I have not recieved any free trial sample in the mail yet and it's been over 1 week.

Comments

• Co
      2nd of Apr, 2008
    Fit Factory - SCAM
    5416 Belles Rd
    Goochland
    Virginia
    Phone: 804-457-9223

My instructions included this website to cancel www.nexgenlabsusa/support this site does not exist. But you can call this number to cancel 1-800-685-2713. I found this out by accident. It worked!

• Pa
      15th of Apr, 2008

Fit Factory sent me an e mail stating my trial was up for a green tea supplement that apparently was sent to me??? News to me, I never accepted any offer from this company nor did I ever recieve a product to try. The telephone number on their web site is a non working number. I will try the 800-685-2713 in the morning, hope it works.

• Vi
      1st of Jul, 2008

I was charged for an item I never received. Tried telephone no. Told to call back in an hour or two.

• Ka
      29th of Oct, 2008

I totally agree. Same thing happened to me. I can't track them down either!

• Bj
      29th of Oct, 2008

I just received a charge on my account for this company and I did not authorize an additional charge. I tried calling to cancel the trial offer and I cannot get through to anyone. This is not right! Does anyone have advice as to what to do?

29th of Oct, 2008

I am on the line with my banks fraud department right now. I am trying to get the companies information. I ordered a trial of Acai Berry from Extreme Acai Berry & canceled it in 10/24 & then got this charge this morning. If you type Fit Factory into google search, you will see other [redacted]s about Fit Factory. I think they are out of Arizonia, but not sure yet. I am also filing a report with ic3.gov.

29th of Oct, 2008

Just got off the phone with the banks fraud department & there is no contact information for Fit Factory, but they show it billing out of Phoenix AZ. Here is the contact info I got from another person that posted a comment on [redacted]:

Hoodiastar, Fit Factory, Central Coastal Nutra,
    2375 E. Camelback Rd. 5th Floor,
    Phoenix, Arizona, 85016
    Phone: 888-692-8352

She was also charged $29.95, so I am assuming it is the same company.

Good luck everyone! Contact the fraud department at your bank & cancel your debit cards, some unethical people now have access to our bank accounts.

29th of Oct, 2008

PS. you will not get through on the phone number, it times out.

29th of Oct, 2008

This exact same thing happened to me. I ordered the free Acai Berry supplement, was charged S&H $3.95 and never received the item. And then a week later I get a $29.95 charge from Fit Factory that was not authorized. I did call them and got a live person who tried to tell me it was for a 7 day trial for their nutritional plan that if after 7 days you did not cancel the service you would be charged a fee of $29.95. That's all fine and good if it were something I actually authorized. They took the cancellation but I have no idea if they will actually credit my credit card or not so I have filed a dispute/fraud claim with my credit card company.

29th of Oct, 2008

OMG! I wish i would have known about this b4! I just got the 29.95 fee on my account and i am very unhappy with this! It is a complete scam! I never recieved the free trial either...Has anyone ever gotten through to dispute this??

29th of Oct, 2008

I just got ahold of customer service at fit factory and they agreed to refund my money. The # is 1-866-407-1022

29th of Oct, 2008

TOTALLY happened to me just like you all stated and I did not get ANYTHING but hassle. This company is unreal and to think that Oprah and Rachael Ray actually endorse this product is all well and good but the company who markets it-nothing but a SCAM...

29th of Oct, 2008

Hey! This happened to me this morning and I just fixed it thanks to Melissa Matheny's message. I called their customer service number and got it straightened out. Apparently, when you pay the one dollar for the free trial of Acai Berry, you're actually signing up for a free trial membership (not that anyone would know that because it doesn't say it ANYWHERE) and if you don't call to cancel the membership in 7 days, they charge you the $29.95 for full membership. I don't think we'll be getting our free trial.

• St
      29th of Oct, 2008

thanks so much to melissa matheny bc i was FREAKING OUT about this...i called that number and the lady refunded me with pretty much no argument. even if acai berry helps me lose 50 lbs, i dont think it was worth all this hassle geeeeez!

cancelled order, put a charge of $29.95 on credit card, no product received

• Ka
      29th of Oct, 2008

Thanks so much to Melissa Matheny for posting the phone number for custormer service.
    Initally the woman on the phone told me they could not refund my $29.95 but when I asked to speak with her supervisor she quickly agreed to the refund.
    I never even received the "free" trial of Acai Berry.
    One more rip off scheme - very sad.
    Tahnk you Melissa!

• Ke
      29th of Oct, 2008

Just got MY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE AS WELL...!! Contacted the # 1-866-407-1022 spoke to a woman who told me the same thing about this web site I supposedly went to and agreed to (in the fine print)...ya right, never saw anything but an ad for this AAcai Berry supplement trial offer...just pay the $3.95 shipping and handleing! ###!

• Ca
      29th of Oct, 2008

I got the same thing. I had no idea what the charge was. I called the "Fit Factory" at 800-660-8489 the state recorded on my statement was in Nevada. But the guy sounded like he was on a cell phone and the words were almost like being pieced together...He spoke broken english. I filed a IC3 report. I suggest everyone does that has had this problem. Also if you haven't already, get a new card number! Tell them to freeze your current number and demand a new one with completely different numbers. Good luck everyone...

• Sh
      30th of Oct, 2008

OMGosh...I had barely enough money in my account until payday friday (tomorrow) and now this has sent me into --42.00, as the bank paid the 29.95 and then of course charged their fee.

Of course, they took the 3.95 shipping fee for the "FREE" part and then NEVER sent the product. I started having a really funny feeling about this a couple of days ago.

I thought I remember reading that if within the trial period that if you didnt cancel, you would be charged 82.00 for the month's worth.

I am just sick right now.

Well, when they open at 9:00, they will be getting an earful from me.

Thanks so much for the info here.

Sherri

• Sh
      30th of Oct, 2008

P. Freakin' S...

If you didnt receive the product, they have stolen from you and I will insist that they fix my account TODAY or I will make sure that everyone in the U.S is aware of their company being a fraud.

AAAAAAAAAARGHHHH. Sorry, I guess I am just too logical. You pay for something, you get it. You take someone's money for something...youve it to them.

sorry, venting here.