First Revenue Assurance / A Cell Phone Bill that is NOT Mine

1 Po Box 5818Denver, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-758-2100

Not my bill, they have been calling me and threatening to put this on my credit report, according to Mr Lundhl he was looking at my credit report, wanted a post dated check from me now mind you this is NOT even my bill. I have been told to "F" off when I refused to to pay. They call my work, they call my cell phone and will not remove my phone numbers. They have discussed this account with me in detail (still not my account) would not let me speak to a supervisor. The said I have to put it in writing that I dont want them to call anymore and Mrs Roberts refused to give me an address or fax# to send it too. I have filed complaints iwth the BBB in Denver Co, with the Denver Co State Attorney Generals Office, and the FTC.
So as you can see they are not abiding by the laws that govern them.

We

Comments

11th of Mar, 2010

They keep robo-calling my landlady's phone, never got to speak to a human being and since they mostly call after-hours all you can get is their voice mail and a message about collecting a debt for Verizon We don't have a Verizon account or product and never did.
    One would think that a supposed Telephone Company would be able to find out a little bit better information than simply assuming that any person with the first Initial J would automatically be James.

She, like many single or widowed women, uses her first initial to avoid predators in her phone book listing.