First Convience Bank / Scam and cheating!

15220 Montfort Dr.Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-903-7490
I'm filing this report on behalf of the negativity, and bogus unprofessionalism of First National Bank Of Texas, Aka 1st Convenience. My experience with the Banking Institute started at the very begining of a New Account, I was told upon the deposit of a 700.00 dollar check it would post to the account by the 10th businessday which turned into over a Month long adventure and caused my Rent check to bounce all over Dallas, I went to the location I opened the account and was told that oh no we said that it would be ten business days before the money would be available.

I asked the Branch Manager to write a Statement to my Apartment Manager she wrote the letter to benefit and cover her backside. Not only did I receive NSF charges for that the money still took weeks to post. This occurred is Oct.

Nov. 1 I made a counter deposit, then five days later my pay check was directly deposited. by the 11 my account had three deposits the last deposit I went to the bank to make a with drawl and discovered I had no money in the bank and was told my account was in a negative status when the money posted. I was to out done and very disgusted I asked the branch Manager to go over my account and find where this money just disappeared to. she only showed me the overdraft charges on the account 33.00 ten times and 2.00 charges each day I told them they were Operating Like a Loan Shark not a Bank I still have not gotten this resolved and I want my Money bank they consumed my entire pay check on Nov. 1

I have e-mailed the Killeen T x office then they have a Post office Box, what kind of Bank is this...
Va

More First Convience Bank Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ev
  16th of Jan, 2008
They refuse to investigate an unauthorized check presented against my account. I filed out all the forms and had them notarized twice, but to no avail. I have since changed banks and have started sending complaints out.

Beware of this bank!
Sh
  20th of Aug, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Sounds like Wachovia.

I am going back to the dead presidents...You cant go wrong when you are working with cash. It may be a pain at first but at least the Banks can't get there hands on your money.
Je
  19th of May, 2011
We are having a similar problem with this bank I think we should report them to the news I have contacted chanel 2 news already and I will continue til they reverse the charges. You said it right when you called them a loan shark. They have screwed alot of people out of money in this neighborhood mainly young adults just starting out. They coax them in at krogers saying you only have to have a dollar to open an account and before you know it these kids are being taken for all there money.