First Amerigo / Complaint Retraction

1 FL, United States Review updated:

On August 30th 2009 I posted a complaint about First Amerigo, a loan company research provider that spent over a month processing my loan application, with no results.

Apparently due to my “geographical location”, First Amerigo service agent research efforts were hindered.

I was pleasantly surprised to be contacted by First Amerigo and informed I would be receiving a full refund, although their service agreement with me implies no such guarantees.

I must admit, I am impressed with the integrity displayed by the financial professionals of the First Amerigo organization and would highly recommend their services to others.

Comments

• Fr
      15th of Sep, 2009

I thought you were in Florida and they are in Florida? Sounds fishy that they cannot help you in there home state. I wonder what areas they serve???

24th of Sep, 2009

I used First Amerigo 3 weeks ago to consolidate cc bills. I did my research on 3 companies and decided they were the most qualified. Once I started their process, I was in constant contact with Devyn in the finance department. When it was all said and done, I got my loan and would recomend their loan consulting to anyone. Shannon was especially nice and answered most all my concerns.