First Aid Web Inc. / CPR and First Aid cards have not been rec. after being paid for three weeks ago.

1 GA, United States Review updated:

Ordered CPR and First Aid cards from this website after completing test. Sent payment for each card. Nearly three weeks have past...No cards! Can not get any response from three emails sent to their support email address.

Help!

Comments

• Ke
      10th of Aug, 2009

I ordered my card from cprtoday.com and they never sent it to me nor will they respond to my emails for over 3 weeks now. Does anyone know how I can go about contacting them to get either my card or a refund? If not, where can I go to file a complaint against them?

• Ru
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I'm the owner of www.cprclass.org. I am very sorry to hear about both of your experiences with these companies, but I'll tell you what...I will give both of you access to our online CPR program and mail you a wallet card, for free. We usually charge $18.95 per class, but since you had this unjust experience, I will set you up with the courses with no charge. Please contact us on our live support chat or send us an email and we will get an account set up for you. I hope to hear from you soon. :)