Find Asia Limited / education/not refunding my fee

1 Tokyo, Japan Review updated:

I have a complaint against a company named "Find Asia Limited",
everything started after I saw their advertisement on a website www.gaijinpot.com and sent my CV and basic details to their e-mail on 2016-07-15. They scheduled a Skye interview and after that they confirmed that I am getting admission in the school ( Matsudo international school ) http://www.mijpschool.com/.
They were offering to cover 75% of the total fee which I have to return in 12 equal fixed installments after getting visa and reaching Japan, remaining 25% of the fee has to be paid by me before visa processing. Program was called as CSSPJ and initial program fee was 32, 000/- YEN. I paid it through a bank transfer from Egypt.

After that they wanted my original documents which I sent through registered mail and everything went smoothly and with a lot of correspondence and e-mail exchange.
In December 2016 they said that they have got my Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and Admission letter so I need these documents to apply for visa and now I have to pay the remaining fee. I got an invoice of 310, 278/- YEN which was paid on 2016-12-08 through a bank transfer from Egypt. They sent the documents to me. I applied for visa at Consulate General of Japan, Cairo on 2016-12-20.
Unfortunately my visa was refused on 2017-02-07, they haven't stamped the passport and returned it back. On the same day I told Find Asia and they acknowledged it and said they will inquire about my refusal and also ask school and other companies/parties to refund the fee.

This is when they started replying slowly to e-mails and keep telling me that it is hard to get refund and they are meeting with immigration officials on my case. I kept e-mailing them weekly about updates and to return my documents. Finally on 2017-03-24 Find Asia replied me saying that the can reapply for my to enter Japan in 2017-10, and I have refused in 2017-03-28( I began to suspect them), then I haven't received any mail from them since that mail. I have tried to contact them and their CEO and other staff but no reply.
I have a receipt signed by their CEO for the amount.
It seems that I have been scammed, what to do?

(N.B.: they have changed the name of the program from CSSPJ to JSAP to J-Wave )

Many thanks.

Details of Company are as follows:
Address: Fuji building, Nihonbashi Hongokucho 4-5-5 Chou Ku, Tokyo, 103-0021

CEO DOB: 3 June 1984
Status: Chinese Nationality, Japan permanent residence

Jun 9, 2017

More Find Asia Limited Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sa
  12th of Jun, 2017

Same thing has happened to me and I don't know how this fraud company is still working freely in a country like Japan!

17th of Jun, 2017

@Saaim Ehsan First of all, Ramadan Kareem Inshaa Allah.
Is there something to do ? like a lawsuit or contacting the Japanese police?
I found other victims from many countries Portugal, Philippine, India, and others, they are about 6 persons. and was able to contact them.

Sa
  16th of Jun, 2017

Ahmed also lodge a complaint here!

28th of Feb, 2018

@Saaim Ehsan Mr. Saiim,
I have contacting japancompanytrust.org, and after 2 month they replied asking if I have documents supporting what I say, then they gave me the contacts of their lawyer, but the lawyer haven't replied back.

have you succeeded in refunding back the money, or contacting a lawyer.

Yours,