Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In
The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website

Find Asia Limited / education/not refunding my fee

Posted: Jun 9, 2017 by   User 
Complaint Rating:  100 % with 1 votes
100% 1
5
Contact information:
Tokyo, Japan
findasia.jp
I have a complaint against a company named "Find Asia Limited",
everything started after I saw their advertisement on a website www.gaijinpot.com and sent my CV and basic details to their e-mail on [protected]. They scheduled a Skye interview and after that they confirmed that I am getting admission in the school ( Matsudo international school ) http://www.mijpschool.com/.
They were offering to cover 75% of the total fee which I have to return in 12 equal fixed installments after getting visa and reaching Japan, remaining 25% of the fee has to be paid by me before visa processing. Program was called as CSSPJ and initial program fee was 32, 000/- YEN. I paid it through a bank transfer from Egypt.

After that they wanted my original documents which I sent through registered mail and everything went smoothly and with a lot of correspondence and e-mail exchange.
In December 2016 they said that they have got my Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and Admission letter so I need these documents to apply for visa and now I have to pay the remaining fee. I got an invoice of 310, 278/- YEN which was paid on [protected] through a bank transfer from Egypt. They sent the documents to me. I applied for visa at Consulate General of Japan, Cairo on [protected].
Unfortunately my visa was refused on [protected], they haven't stamped the passport and returned it back. On the same day I told Find Asia and they acknowledged it and said they will inquire about my refusal and also ask school and other companies/parties to refund the fee.

This is when they started replying slowly to e-mails and keep telling me that it is hard to get refund and they are meeting with immigration officials on my case. I kept e-mailing them weekly about updates and to return my documents. Finally on [protected] Find Asia replied me saying that the can reapply for my to enter Japan in 2017-10, and I have refused in [protected]( I began to suspect them), then I haven't received any mail from them since that mail. I have tried to contact them and their CEO and other staff but no reply.
I have a receipt signed by their CEO for the amount.
It seems that I have been scammed, what to do?

(N.B.: they have changed the name of the program from CSSPJ to JSAP to J-Wave )

Many thanks.

Details of Company are as follows:
Address: Fuji building, Nihonbashi Hongokucho 4-5-5 Chou Ku, Tokyo, 103-0021
Office Telephone: +[protected]
E-mail: info@japan-school.com, info@findasia.jp

CEO/Supervisor: Mr. YU Huang
CEO Telephone: +[protected]
E-mail: huang.yu@findasia.jp
CEO DOB: 3 June 1984
Status: Chinese Nationality, Japan permanent residence
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country Japan Complaint category Schools

More Find Asia Limited Complaints & Reviews

Plus Find Asia Limited - education/not refunding my fee [20]

Comments

Sort by: UpDate | Rating
A  12th of Jun, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Same thing has happened to me and I don't know how this fraud company is still working freely in a country like Japan!
N  17th of Jun, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Saaim Ehsan First of all, Ramadan Kareem Inshaa Allah.
Is there something to do ? like a lawsuit or contacting the Japanese police?
I found other victims from many countries Portugal, Philippine, India, and others, they are about 6 persons. and was able to contact them.
A  16th of Jun, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
http://www.japancompanytrust.org/contact/
Ahmed also lodge a complaint here!

Post your Comment

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree
Comment text
Attach photos (optional)

Contact Us
bdomains.com
     

Reply to

close
Send