Find A Grave / misrepresentation
Find A Grave technically supposed to be a site where people can remember their departed without a lot of hassle. The problem: By making a memorial you are opening yourself up to non family members (usually bored housewives) who make it their business to criticize your site, claiming the info you have is inaccurate and theirs is. If you tell these people to mind their own business you generally are banned from "Find A Grave." Because these "bored non relatives" are cemetery ghouls. Their whole lives evolve around who can make the most memorials on Find A Grave & get brownie points for doing it. Frankly I find the graveyard ghouls annoying if not disrespectful. Family members do not make memorials for their deceased only to be victims of the cemetery ghoul squad - constantly finding fault/.
More Find A Grave Complaints & Reviews
- Find A Grave - scam 
- Find A Grave - stay away 
- Find A Grave - sacrilegious vulgarity 
- Find A Grave - protects stalkers and harassments 
- findagrave - unfair and bad membership service 
- Find A Grave - access to findagrave and a complaint about a comment left on a findagrave page.
- Findagrave.com - this site is to be avoided at all costs 
- findagrave - rude admins
- findagrave - stay away 
- Find A Grave - indirect suicide encouragement. encourages suicidal people (diff level of suicidal) commit suicide and died. kills people indirectly.