Find A Grave / sacrilegious vulgarity
Who gave anyone at this "hobby site", the "right" to stand on my father's grave and take a picture of his tombstone? Unlike the many "famous" people and their graves that begin this site... it has now devolved into a grave violating hobby for a bunch of people who have nothing better to do than to aspire for "top honors" for the greatest number of graves, (of private citizens), photographed (violated), documented, and splayed across the Internet. Some even have the audacity to post warnings as to the "copyright" status of these photographs.
How do you explain to your 92 year old mother why some stranger is standing on her husband's tomb taking photographs? How do you explain to her why the picture of her husband's tomb is splattered across the Internet? How do you answer her question about why some stranger "owns" the copyright to the photo of her husband's tomb?
This is vulgarity beyond measure.
Time to start getting some "grave desecration" and privacy laws updated...and getting some lawyers to start earning their annual retainers.
More Find A Grave Complaints & Reviews
- Find A Grave - scam 
- Find A Grave - stay away 
- Find A Grave - protects stalkers and harassments 
- findagrave - unfair and bad membership service 
- findagrave - theft 
- Findagrave.com - this site is to be avoided at all costs 
- findagrave - rude admins
- findagrave - stay away 
- Find A Grave - indirect suicide encouragement. encourages suicidal people (diff level of suicidal) commit suicide and died. kills people indirectly. 
- Find A Grave - memorials