FICKA & ASSOCIATES / Harrassement

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-648-6956

I was contacted by Ficka & Associates concerning a debt. I had filed bankruptcy and told the associates that. I continued to get letters from them. I gave them my attorneys name and number and they called her daily for two solid weeks. She called me on Friday, February 27 to inform me that she had talked to Ficka and Associates and told them to fax her over the necessary paperwork which they had not done. Therefore, I gave her the address of the company I owed locally. I was sent another letter by Ficka and Associates on Wednesday, informing me that further actions would be taken because my attorney had not contacted them in a timely manner when in fact my attorney was waiting on them. I called Ficka and Associates and tried to explain to them the situation and I spoke with two very rude men; one even had the nerve to call me back. I informed him that he should contact my attorney, not me but he insisted on talking and not listening to what I had to say. Of course, I because upset and used a few choice words. I told him not to send me any more letters in which he said he and I quote" i can send you 10 letters a day if I want to". I told him to quit wasting his stamps and contact my attorney. He then informed me that I should be the one who contact my attorney. If they call my house again with this harrassement, I am going to file a harrassement by phone complaint against them. This is ridiculous. I had just gotten home and I tried to be nice but they won't let you. Is there anyway that I can stop this from happening again?

More FICKA & ASSOCIATES Complaints & Reviews

Comments

16th of Aug, 2009

FICKA AND ASSOCIATES their address is 4201 Vineland road Suite i9 orlando fl 32811

• Pa
      25th of Aug, 2009

strongly agree, I am being contacted by these crimnals who are abusive and wont validate debts, They are not registered in most states.
    And were suspoended in calfiornia, , check registeragentinfo.com, , if intersted in class action suit contact me at scott_9622@msn.com
    complain to the attorney general in your state and in florida