Festiva Resorts / deed with misleading tactics
When we converted to Festiva ... We were told that the property was still going to generate interest for a tax write off. We have been receiving this information the past three years -- from Festiva -- and as of this year 2010, they say that that will not be happening anymore. All of the sudden, We tare the ones that did wrong for signing-off the deed to them. Their misleading tactics, lies and dishonest sales representatives actually spoke their ways into taking my deeded property (which was almost paid for)for a 10 year deal that doesn't work for me anymore.
They used misleading information and used scare tactics to get over $3000 from each Equivest owner to “convert” to Festiva. Festiva purchased Equivest in 2007, and has since been trying to convert all the Equivest owners over to Festiva. We fell for it. Basically, they charged us $3000 to buy what we already own. The sales rep we dealt with made several claims which we found out were false.
More Festiva Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts misleads consumers 
- Festiva Resort Adventure Club - Never Able to use 
- Festiva Resorts - promotion fraud 
- Festiva Resorts - duplicity 
- Festiva Resorts - scam and cheating 
- Festiva Development Group - Marketing practices
- Festiva Development Group - timeshare 
- Festiva - horrible company 
- Festiva Development Group - timeshare
- Festiva - Cabins at Green Mountains - Branson - festiva resorts