Feature Films For Families / Excessive Phone Calls
Used to buy stuff from them all the time in the 1990's, then did not hear from the company for several years. Suddenly hear from them on my cell phone (which I didn't have back then) in Fall 2008. Bought a couple of re-edited movies- not original productions like they used to sell.
Got a nasty phone call from some woman at the call center about 2 weeks later, saying she was calling to 'settle a bill". It was not even overdue! I said to take my number off the list, DO NOT call again.
Got calls several times a week all through Holiday Season, came to a head yesterday when I received 10 CALLS in a 12 hour period. I did not answer any of the calls, just IGNORE. They called me 2 times before noon today. I called their 800 number and said I wanted top be removed from their database FOREVER, DO NOT call me again. Woman named Melissa veerified the name on the acccount and said my number had been removed from the list. We'll see...
More Feature Films For Families Complaints & Reviews
- Feature Films For Families - Rip off company 
- Family Feature Films - sales calls 
- Feature Films For Families - Sent unasked for $200 case of Films 
- Feature Films For Families - Violation of Do Not Call Registry 
- Feature Films For Families - Rude relentless callers 
- Family Feature Films - DVDs
- Feature Films For Families - Extreme amount of phone calls, leaving no messages
- Feature Films for Families, Inc. - Persistent Phone calls
- Feature Films For Families - sales calls
- Feature Films For Families - Relentless for calls trying to sell their family based movies