Feature Films For Families / Telemarketer harassing my 80 year old mother
My 80 year old mother is still working - she is a teacher at a pre-school (after retiring from an elementary school teaching career). She bought one film - The Velveteen Rabbit - from this organization some time back. Well, she is being harassed with calls from a telemarketer named John. She has told this caller several times now that she does not want any more of their products, and she does not want to be called at home any more. She has specifically asked to be removed from their call list. This guy John still keeps calling her regularly, and often begins the calls now with "now I know that you are upset with me".
I have instructed my mom to simply hang up on him from now on without saying a word, but I do not think that will stop him from calling.
I would strongly recommend against buying anything from this company. I don't care how great their products are.
Based on everything I've read online about this company, I cannot believe they are still in business. I would think they would be getting fined left and right for violations of the do not call law. I guess nobody is pursing that angle, but I sure will.
More Feature Films For Families Complaints & Reviews
- Feature Films For Families - Rip off company 
- Family Feature Films - sales calls 
- Feature Films For Families - Excessive Phone Calls 
- Feature Films For Families - Sent unasked for $200 case of Films 
- Feature Films For Families - Violation of Do Not Call Registry 
- Family Feature Films - DVDs
- Feature Films For Families - Extreme amount of phone calls, leaving no messages
- Feature Films for Families, Inc. - Persistent Phone calls
- Feature Films For Families - sales calls
- Feature Films For Families - Relentless for calls trying to sell their family based movies