Feature Films For Families / Rude relentless callers

This company calls 2 to 3 times per day asking for my husband and when I ask him to quit calling he rudely will not listen and state that he will call at another time. I say "Do Not Call Again!".

they keep calling

Comments

• Cy
      25th of Apr, 2009

They called me a year ago and I told them no thank you. They continued to call which left me no other choice but to be very rude. In the last week they have been calling my cell phone which really made me mad. Finally I stayed on long enough to find out why they were calling and they said I owed them $325.oo. That is total crap! The hade the name correct but wrong address. I've lived in the same address for 15 years. They are very relentless, rude people.

• Bi
      25th of Jun, 2010

Feature Films for Families is a great company that does what it can to ensure customers are treated with the utmost respect. All requests to be canceled or taken off of the calling list are COMPLETED HONORED. Also as a company FFFF records and monitors employees interactions with customers on a daily basis. Employees found disrespecting customers or doing inappropriate things on the phone are dealt with immediately. Of course the company cannot catch all problems but they do what they can to minimize the number of issues. As for the “recording” spoke about, Feature Films does use a recorded message to communicate with its customers, however a live employee is always on the phone with each customer. The reason some employees use the recording systems is because with a prerecorded message management is able to control what is being said to each customer. If an employee is having a bad day, not feeling well or even if they have speech impediments or heavy accents, the program still allows for customers to get the same clear and concise message each time. Feature Films for Families truly is a great company that provides a needed service to communities across the country. Biased statements like these from a disgruntled former employee should not sway anyone on the good this company is doing for our nation!