FC's Precious Yorkies

Posted:

SCAM

3.45
FC's Precious Yorkies
This lady, judy dostal, is a manipulative liar. She tries to take advantage of people by charging ridiculous prices for her sick puppies. And she is an evil scam artist. Do not buy anything from her!
Complaint comments Comments (16) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Comments

N  2nd of Aug, 2010 by    +1 Votes
She does have beautiful yorkies -- your complaint is vague -- can you give more information about what you mean by "sick puppies", "liar", "scam artist". Thanks.
D  14th of Jul, 2011 by    -1 Votes
Iam very shocked that this complaint is here about this breeder !! We bought two gorgeous tiny little girls from FC's we could not be happier ! we have looked around for a year to find a perfect yorkie when we seen her yorkies we had to take two ! her yorkies are gorgeous !! and very healthy and they all our well looked after better then most people ! you should be ashamed of your self to say terrible things about people you dont know! its funny how other peoples negligence is always pointed towards the breeders of the animals, sorry to say but you are wrong about FC's yorkies

Our baby's are 3 years old in a few days, I would recamend this breeder to anyone looking for that extra special yorkie !!
D  19th of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I bought a male yorkie a month ago from this breeder, I my self could not be happier about him, he is very cute ! he has been to the vet and is very healthy, our vet had even commented on how impressed he was with the quality of him, we have to disagree to the first complaint we are so greatful to find him.
A  21st of Oct, 2012 by    +1 Votes
FC's precious yorkies photoshop their pictures. I had to return the yorkie I got from Judy Dostal because the puppy did NOT look anything like pictures she showed me. She is a liar and scammer. Do not trust her and do not buy from her!
N  21st of Oct, 2012 by    -2 Votes
Sorry I do not recall this ever happening... who ever you are this is slander and un true!
D  3rd of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I bought a yorkie from her last year and he looks exactly like the pictures she sent me. I love him and am buying another one from her. I guess you can't make everyone happy???
N  29th of May, 2013 by    -1 Votes
I purchased a micro teacup Yorkie from FC's Precious Yorkies almost 2 months ago, and received her three weeks go. I have emails to back up every thing I am writing in this complaint. I was told the day before I received my female micro Teacup Yorkie that she weighed 1.1 pounds and was 4" long. I paid $6400 for my puppy, and after paying for a ticket from Northern Canada to Chicago, the pet nanny to travel with her, hotel for the pet nanny, and other incidentals, I spent over $10, 000 to get my micro Teacup Yorkie. When the pet nanny arrived and handed me my puppy, I knew she was bigger than 1.1 pounds and 4" long. She was 1.9 pounds and 6" long. I was told she had a short body with short legs. Gia has a long back and long legs. She does have a beautiful face. I looked and looked for a tiny Yorkie, and cared less about the money than the size. I have asked Judy about several options about what to do about this problem. She will not respond. My puppy is healthy and she is very smart. However, I was totally mislead about Gia's size and age. If Judy cares about being an honest business person, she should call me and offer to make her original promises good. If she does not, anyone who reads this should be concerned about buying from this breeder. If you are looking for a micro, tiny, teacup puppy, you might be disappointed. You might not get the correct weights and ages of the puppies. (she told me Gia was one month older than she actually was) If you can't go see the puppy in person, you might be better off buying from someone else. Again, my puppy is healthy and very pretty. However, Judy said Gia would weigh 2-2.5 as an adult. She is not even 5 months old and weighs almost 2 pounds. My guess is she will probably weigh 4-5 pounds as an adult. Yorkies that chart at 4-5 pounds can be purchased for much less than I paid to this breeder. I think Judy is hoping her clients that have been mislead will fall in love with the bigger Yorkie, and won't complain. She knows most of us would feel bad about returning a puppy. But, it does nor change the fact that we were mislead, so buyers beware.
A  11th of Sep, 2013 by    -2 Votes
Penny Froh, you are a stupid and selfish person. First of all - there is NO such things as 'teacup' anything. It's not a term recognized by any legitimate kennel club or respectable breeder on the Earth. People like you support this horrible breeders who are ruining purebred dogs by breeding them to be the size of mice. The breeder is greedy and uneducated as to the Standard of this breed. She is hurting the breed in general. You are an enabler. A stupid person who wants a teeny dog to shove in your purse. I hope she ### in it. Get a life. Find a real breeder. If you want a mouse - by a mouse.
N  17th of Oct, 2014 by    -2 Votes
I purchased the most beautiful and healthy male puppy from Judy. I'm from the U.S. Every where I go people tell me he has a beautiful face and how tiny he is. His 21 weeks and weighs 2 1/2 lbs. Looked just like his picture. When I call her she always calls me back and answers my questions. She is a wonderful women to deal with.So I have know idea lady what your talking about.
N  14th of May, 2015 by    -1 Votes
I have purchased two Yorkies from Judy in the last 2 1/2 years and they are exactly what I paid for. I have had dogs my entire life. I currently have five. I used to show. I am not stupid nor naive. Sometimes I think the complaints are from competitors. I am currently in the process of buying another Yorkie from Judy. So...just saying!!!
N  29th of Jun, 2015 by    +2 Votes
The only thing I will say is that all of her dogs are not bred by her. I believe her "advertising" is misleading. She does sell dogs from Korea.
A  27th of Mar, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Hi There,
I purchased a puppy from FCS Precious Yorkies and she made false claims about the tea cup size.
My dog is now 5.8 pounds.
Judy charged me $3500 plus flight and transport $500 and said the dog would be 3-4 pounds. And actually told me that it was a teacup. Also I have a screenshot of her post on Facebook on which I saw my puppy to buy him in the first place.
She is ignoring me now and does not want to acknowledge her false advertising by providing me some compensation.
After I posted to her site because she wouldn't respond to me knowing that I was upset, she blocked me from Facebook and finally responded accusing me of harassing her. I have all communication from Day 1. Her service is nasty and rude. She lies and even told me today that I am the only person in her entire 18 years that has ever complained and demanded compensation. She told me I have a foul mouth and that essentially I am not even a good Dog Owner. She has blocked me from posting to her site. I will not give up. She takes advantage of her followers. I don't even believe those pics are real. My puppy didn't look anything like what I saw in the photo. When I asked her to take a pic of him before boarding his flight she gave me a bunch of lies about not being able to take pics because it takes too much time. BTW this was AFTER I paid her and he was being prepped for his flight. I just wanted to be cautious incase something happened on his flight.
Please be aware. I do not recommend dealing with this breeder for any reason. Terrible experience. Thankfully our puppy is a sweet lovable dog but he is def. not what I was told I paid for. By the way, Judy also told me that she bases the prices on size and looks. And now that I told her that it wasn't what I paid for, she insists that they are just estimates and that she is not God. Well, then I asked her why she charges up to $7500 for a puppy and when I told her that that is also just estimating and a lot of money for that she tried to attack me and my character. She is one very nasty, dishonest and manipulative person to me.
A  6th of Apr, 2016 by    +1 Votes
We purchased 10 years ago this month an my little charlie has micro liver shunts, seizures, has to have half pill once a day. can't eat meator any protein an has cost me thousands in vet bills her, her only comeback to all that was she was upset he wasn't neutered... that was her only concern, she is heartless an should be shut down... money grubbing, no standards piece of #%*#. mine was 3, 000 ten years ago
A  6th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
I'd never recommend anyone to buy one of her over priced puppies. Read the fine print!!! You don't get papers for pets!!!
D  22nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Judy was very honest. I followed her posts photos and puppies for 2 years before buying> she allowed me to choose the parents and told me ther is no guarantee of size as with people parents can be small but children can come out like a grand parent or great grand parents up to 5 generations back but she goes by the size at the time they are 12 weeks old for the estimate. again, even then no gurantee... and size is inches not weight. you can have an 8 inch dog at 3 lbs feeding it healthy dog food chicken and veges, or 5 lbs if you feed it fatty food and pasta or too much to often, that is like saying a 5 foot 6 woman should be 130 lbs but then you eat too much and the same 5 fot 6 inch woman is 180 lbs. so its about inches. second, liver shunts and trachea issues are a breed issue as are hip dysplasia to # zus and cancer to golden retrievers. and your vet will tell you the smaller the dog the more chance of these traits. those of you who expect a live animal to be 2.5 lbs with no issues are #ed. even still, her dogs for the most part are healthy. so the breed as a standard has liver shunts, dont fee them red protein or sausage or nitrates or msg and they wont have siezures, feed them white protein meat and veges you don't know how to take care of a liver shunt don't blame her for the siezures... also siezures can be from lack of food or sugar in blood since small tinies at 2 to 4 lbs do not have natural fat reserve they need to eat 4 or 5 small meals a day or they get low blood sugar and the shakes or a seizure called hypoglycemia which is because they are small not because there is a problem, and judy warns everyone about hypoglycemia. people want a micro dog and don't want the care that goes along with it. you want a dog with 2 mm nostrils and 6 inches of body its going to have breathing difficulty or weight issues with hypoglycemia. as for how the dog looks and weighs at photo then doesn't look the same when you get it, well its alive and it grows every week looking different was it supposed to stay 12 weeks old looking at 16 weeks? and did you put a bow and a dress on it when you got it to look the same? yorkies also as a breed change hair color monthly. they go from all black to black and tan to having some steel blue silver color then can go back again to black and tan, and keep changing until 2 years old. they also have short fluffy hair when you get it then it grows long and straight not fluffy. so first, people, know about the breed health traits before you blame her, listen when she tells you about inches not pounds, pay attention to eating healthy and often to avoid hypoglycemia siezures as she even explains on her website and don't be #ed thinking she has esp and can tell how much you are going to feed it if it ends up a pound or two heavier it doesn't mean its bigger in inches... and if it is, then it took after grandma not mom and that's a risk she explains. last, tiny dogs are not durable, their soft spots do not close, they have a hard time breathing through micro organs and nostrils, they can have siezures because of size, you want a small unnatural size dog to have big size organs and no weight concerns like no fat reserve and have a seizure. judys' prices are good for 2 reasons, one: if you pay any less than $5000 then you will not take all of these concerns and care like its a gold mine, and they need that care, feeding often and right proteins, health checks, extra care if they have issues, don't leave them on a couch to fall of, don't let them eat when they want they need to be enticed to make sure they eat. you cant expect a helpless micro creature to act and have normal dog size durability. if you pay less you don't take the care. its to keep animal abusers and people with kids and people who wont treasure these tiny helpless animals away and only those who pay that much money will take care of them. second, if you ever looked at other breeders yorkies, not only are they bigger so you complain about hers and they are smaller, but other breeders either mix breeds and have white in them or all brown and call them purebreads or with long snouts or long backs and huge ears, where judys dogs all are compact and the most adorable bodies and faces and color ever. I have had yorkies my whole life and hers are the most beautiful. my baby I got from judy has a liver shunt, so vet told me to feed her white protein and no crap like lunch meat with nitrates or bad dog food or sausage or bacon or pork or beef, just feed them white fish white chicken white turkey eggs and veges and they are fine. her shunt is a breed thing not judy's fault. she gets hypoglycemia at 2.5 lbs if she misses lunch she can have a seizure, that is because of her size no fat reserve not judys fault. she got spayed and gained half pound now she is 3 lbs because she is in menopause, that's what happens when females get spayed just like we do. her being heavier in pounds does not make her any bigger in inches. she got sick with infection at 3.5 years old, vet put her on predniszone now she is 3.5 lbs because that drug makes you eat like a pig. she wanted a chicken breast 4 times a day even middle of night. so now she is a whole pound heavier than she was. does that mean judy lied or that means my dog is eating and gaining too much weight? size in inches is still the same. after she had anesthetic for liver shunt, then anesthetic for a teeth cleaning, then anesthetic when she got infection, 3 tubes being put down her micro size trachea by techs for surgeries, her trachea collapsed, which is not only anesthestiologist fault but an issue with the breed because they tiny organs are weaker than a big dog. common sense... same with poodles and chihuahuas. so again not judys fault. the smaller the dog, the smaller the organs the weaker the tiny tissues. what do you people expect? use some common sense here, educate yourself, google and talk to your vet. don't just have some preconceived idea in your head then blame judy for everything. enough said. I wouldn't train my dog for the world. liver shunt and all she is the smartest, most passive, obedient, intelligent, easy to train, non barking, energetic dog I have ever had and she is a trained service dog because she is that smart. judy dogs have wonderful passive and intelligent dispositions. you are going risk getting shunts and trachea issues with any yorkie with any breeder because its a breed thing... so you may as well get the most adorable and intelligent ones I have ever seen... and google how their color changes so you don't blame her that changed too.
N  22nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Oh I forgot... vet bills... anyone buying any dog if any size first rule, research breed genetic breed standard health issues... second rule... they all have one kind or another, just like people, so get pet insurance just like you have health insurance. so if you were not smart enough to get health insurance on a dog you paid over $5000 for, then whos fault is your vet bills? again, liver shunts are a breed thing and so are trachea collapse even for full size 7 lbs yorkie and poodles and chihuahuas, going to be even more risk with smaller organs and tissues. so get pet insurance for any dog... and ask vet how to manage the health issues correctly so they dont get the siezures... if your dog is getting siezures, you are not feeding it properly. to say a dog cannot have any protein because of a liver shunt then your vet is an idiot, they cannot have red dark protein or pork because hard to process protein, but white fish white chicken and turkey are all safe proteins to digest with liver shunt, and don't give it anything with toxins like nitrates and msg people # or bad dog food, hypoglycemia same thing, feed it 5 times a day in small amounts, don't expect a picky yorkie at 3 lbs to eat enough to avoid hypoglycemia, that's your fault. would you buy a $5000 diamond ring and not get house insurance to cover it if you lost it but you get a live animal and don't get health insurance then blame judy for vet bills? this site is for idiots to dump with no warrant, no education or research on the breed and no education on how to manage breed health issues and no intelligence to get pet insurance, as for size or color, she is not a liar she estimates best she can and again, they are smaller and more adorable even if they end up slightly larger... as for pounds, that is partly your fault, you feeding it white protein and veges and dog food or pasta and potatoes and ravioli and too many fatty dog treats? since hypoglycemia is a risk with a dog too small you should be excited that your dog gained more weight or came out a little bigger, the less health issues, cant eat your cake and have it too.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree