Faraz Auto Sales / Sold a known "lemon"

Toronto, ON, Canada Review updated:

Bought a car from these guys less than a year ago. Our family has grown and we need a bigger vehicle, so I was in a different dealership getting a trade-in value. They ran the car-proof and looked very concerned: "Your car is worth almost nothing. It was bought back by the BMW dealer as a lemon. Who sold you this?" Obviously, this information was never disclosed to us when we purchased the vehicle. In fact, we paid a premium for it because it was low mileage. Most likely it was low mileage because it was always in for repair. I guess I wasn't really surprised. These used car lots all seem pretty shady. I learned my lesson and will never again purchase from a non-dealer. I've reported them to the UCDA in hopes that other people will be spared the grief of dealing with these immoral cheats.

Wj
Oct 03, 2015

Comments

• Wj
      Dec 05, 2015

Since writing this complaint, Faraz has made every attempt to find an acceptable solution for our family. They have gone above and beyond to repair the relationship and are assisting us in finding a replacement vehicle. I regret writing such a strongly negative report and only wish there were a way to delete it on this site. Unfortunately I can only hope that this comment serves as a way of neutralizing our original report.
    I would work with Faraz again in the future.