Fandango — refund policy
VIP accounts accepting the refund policy terms user license and agreement etc. Fandango will not issue a refund after showtime no matter what unexpected or expected circumstance happened. Clearly, when you walk into the theater a ticket master processes your confirmation number. This should store who made it to the show. So, since I never made the screening time, why is it that as it seems obvious I didn't attend I don't get a refund? The unwillingness for certain exceptions is unreasonable. If there was an emergency? Forget it. They keep all proceeds you didn't use if its after showtime.
They do have a lot of good features for pre-ordering tickets, but the high penalty for customers is unreasonable.
More Fandango Complaints & Reviews
- Fandango - total scam 
- Fandango.com - fraud 
- Fandango - unauthorized charges 
- Fandango - charged twice on my credit card when the website said it didn't process 
- Fandango Media - hacked fandango account
- Fandango - purchase movie tickets online for reserved seating auditorium
- Fandango - rip-off! 
- Fandango - fandango's online ticketing service
- Fandango - unable to redeem gift card 
- Fandango - gift card was never delivered