Fandango Media — online movie "needful things"
tonight I rented this movie and input all my card information. afterwards there was a pop up about having to install Microsoft Silverlight. This should have been made aware to any customer before doing this in my opinion. I installed, and it still kept popping up like I hadn't installed it . I uninstalled this 3 times and reinstalled and no movie. I don't know what the problem is but I spent over an hour troubleshooting. I don't care that the rental was only $2, I should have gotten what I paid for. not only did I lose the lousy $2, I didn't get to see the movie, and wasted a lot of time on my computer trying to troubleshoot it. nobody should have to go through this just to watch a movie. this needs to be fixed. and all customers should be made aware about any program that needs to be downloaded prior to watching the movie.. I am extremely disappointed. I hope my money will be put back on my card since I didn't get to see the movie. but all I can say is that I will never use fandango again!! this ruined my Saturday night!!!
More Fandango Media Complaints & Reviews
- Fandango - total scam 
- Fandango.com - fraud 
- Fandango - unauthorized charges 
- Fandango - charged twice on my credit card when the website said it didn't process 
- Fandango Media - hacked fandango account
- Fandango - purchase movie tickets online for reserved seating auditorium
- Fandango - rip-off! 
- Fandango - fandango's online ticketing service
- Fandango - unable to redeem gift card 
- Fandango - gift card was never delivered