Fallas Paredes / Lack of Management skills/rudeness

6800 S. Texas 6, Houston, AK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 832 664 1331

I visited yesterday July 7, 2015 Fallas Paredes on Hwy 6 and Bellaire in Houston Tx, 77083 I went with a friend. I am a client for many years on this store . My friend was very happy to see the prices, she started trying clothes, she was really surprised that the store does not have fitting rooms, she lives far away from the store and she said I have to be sure that I don't have to go back all the way here to return the merchandise. An African American woman probably 65 years old, named Barbara started screaming at my friend for trying on the clothes, my friend apologized. I asked her why the store does not provide fitting rooms where customers can try the merchandise? then she started screaming at me. I had two blouses on my arm that I was wanting to try on, she get so mad at me. I told you!, you cannot try the clothes on if you do or I am going to call the police.! That really makes me upset I went to the front to asked for the manager after few minutes the manager showed up, it was her, I asked her are you the manager the one who abused the customers and yell at them because they are bringing their money for you and your employees to have a salary? and not only that, you trying to call the police on us because we want to be sure that the merchandise is OK for us? I asked her name she said Barbara she didn't want to give her last name. But I promised not to go back to that store until that woman is removed from that position and also I promised not to bring more friends any more. I loved to go to that store but I don't want to be mistreated by people who are very rude and don't have customers' services skills! No more!!!

Je
Jul 8, 2015

Comments

• Ci
      4th of Feb, 2016

my name is cynthia rodriguez and I work at the store #129, and there has been a new hired manager and her name is Magdalena G. l. known as Maggie, and since she has been hired, I feel that she has harassed, discriminating against me and treating very unfair, I've worked there since February 1, 2015, I always been a hard worker, always on time, responsible, and with great customer service. since she has been there she given me a very hard time to work, giving me write ups, for little simple things instead of having communication with me, all she does is write ups, and last year around November and December those, where the two months of the holidays, I was getting crazy hours, coming out around at 2 the 3 in the morning going home, and now I've only have two days scheduled of the10 hours a week, and other employees have gotten more hours and days of work. I only get about 10 hours a week and that's scheduled only for 2 days split in half, working 5 hours 1 day and another day 5 hours. she has rude way of speaking, and always seems she give me a harder time to work, shes is unfair, she favorites others, that she treats better, and me is like Im not employee like every other associate that works there. im always under stress, I cant feel comfortable when I go to work, oh other thing she wont approve a day off for me on Sunday, I have no babysitter for my little baby boy, other days of the week I could work just not this day, thats all I ask and purposely she schedules me on Sunday when I begged her not to schedule me on that specify day and so I have to call off work this Sunday, it was January 31, 2016, and so for I got a write up because I missed work that day. there was another incident that happened, I exchanged a work day with an associate, I gave her my Sunday and she exchanged one of her work day with me, and Maggie was present wheni asked her if t was okay she replied " well that's between u guys" and she gave me write up for that, the very next two days, then she said that day I was scheduled on January 27, 2016, that she said I was shopping in store while on the clock but I was looking at items, but I didn't purchase any items that day, and so for that I got a write up. then when I ask her for my schedule, she says" I cant give it to you over the phone, you have to drive here and get it yourself", I don't mind the drive but the thing is if another associate asks for there schedule by phone she gives them there day there scheduled .she has bad communication and I feel discriminated and harassed. please get back to me, I need to speak to someone of this bad situation. my number is 7606053831 (cell), 7605231877 (house). thank you for taking the time for reading this. URGENT PEASE...