Fairweather / service

1 1000 fort william road thunder bay, ontarioThunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

I brought a winter jacket on December 24, 2018, after two days boxing days December 26, 2018 I came back to store and the price dropped to $20.I spoke to the sales representative she's is the counter that time ( soon I found out shes a manager). She asked me that no return.i told her I won't return the item I'm there for price adjustment.She asked me to come back after December 26, 2018.
January 2, 2019, price still dropped to $20. She was there her name was trista when I asked her.she said she call other manager and item need to be not worn yet.and tag still in tack.i don't understand because she asked me to come back expecting for $20 gift card for price adjustment.i have the receipt with me I have the tag still. I I'm wearing the jacket .i won't retyrn the item .why tag still need to be in the jacket? Why she waisted my time going back to mall.she said she is the manager and she don't know the rules !? She's rude! She didn't even appologize ..I like the product of fairweather but because of my bad experience I don't wanna shop there anymore!!!

Fairweather