EZWBD / I found out this business is a scam

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I became a member of ezwbd in 2005 and received one amount for recruiting someone else but that's it. No other payout was given to me. Everytime I questioned it i was told to continue purchasing more product. After three purchases I finally realized I was in a scam. I contacted the couple who was my "up line" and they informed me that they also put out a lot of money and did not get in return washt was promised. I read some other complaints on other sites and I plan to put in major complaints and hope that the founder as well as the co-founder of ezwbd pays for stealing people's money on false promises.

Ms

Comments

• De
      10th of May, 2009
    EZWBD - Scam
    Texas

I invested a lot of money in this company and everything they introduced a new product I invested and received very little in return.

• Ki
      22nd of Nov, 2011

I joined Ezwbd in 2005 along with my sister. We haven't received any money. I also asked for all my money back but no response.

• Ki
      22nd of Nov, 2011

Your story is similar to me, my sister, and a lot of people here in Columbus.Ga. I was recruited by a man name Sidney Harper and I haven't heard from him. They kept telling me to continue to purchase but no money other than when I recruited.What can we do to get a lawsuit started?