Ezeego1Want ticket refund back

We had a booking of 4pax for holiday to Andaman and Nicobar Island. Until the advance payment was done they would call us and check on if we decided to go on with their tour. paid them advance immediately. They promised me that they would confirm my booking the next day. Oh! I regret this day when I paid the advance because after this they never called me back. I emailed and called them to revert back, finally after 3 weeks they confirmed the holiday. Before advance payments and after the changes made in the iternary. 1) flights details changed and kept changing until the day we left for A n N 2) hotel details and names changed.Ezeego1.com is a cheat. They promise 3-star facilities. But when we landed there we were put up in shabby hotels in which the door’s weren’t even bolting properly, atrocious food and rude tour guide. While coming back from the horrendous trip our fights got delayed and we had to buy our own tickets. They have promised the refund for the tickets but all in vain. All these people do is give me a call after a few days; giving frivolous reasons and trying to confuse me within the technicalities of the case. The problem still persists, whenever I call them they hung me up or no executive is available and later they do not call even. They are just prolonging the case without even any valid justifications and replies. It has been a month since then... No refund is been provided and the matter is been taken very lightly!
Sad and Angry client ..

Pa
Jan 31, 2015

Comments

Mar 17, 2008
    Ezeego1 - Scam and rip off!
    Ezeego1
    India
    www.ezeego1.co.in

I booked a ticket through Ezeego1. Which claims the best portal for online tickets. I booked the ticket for 2 adults and 1 infant. But they booked the ticket for 2 adults inspite of charging the whole amount to me. I had to pay 1000 Rs at airport for the infant.

Beware while booking with ezeego1.

•   Oct 09, 2015

Dear Ma'am,

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our records, our representatives did get in touch with you in response to your above concern. Even the details has been communicated to you via e-mail dated 03rd Feb'15.

The mentioned issue is now resolved from our end and the applicable amount has already been refunded into your account.

We look forward for your continued patronage and assure you of our best services at all times.

Thanking you.