EzCardInfo.com / Suspicious website

1 PO Box 1115Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 867-975-2799

1 - There is no Security Certificate on this site.
2 - There is no advertising on this site.
3 - One of the companies that supposedly has links to this site has several consumer complaints.
4 - The site claims to be available 24 hours every day. When I called their "support line" at [protected] I was told that the site was not available for 7 hours per day because it was being backed up.
5 - If you forget your username, you will have enter your credit card number.
6 - There is nothing on the website to indicate that it is a corporate site.
7 - There is no advertising by any financial institutions (or anyone else)on this website.
8 - It looks like it was set up as a phishing site

Ro

More EzCardInfo.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Li
      17th of Mar, 2008
    EzCardInfo.com - I lost my card and never received one back, but kept paying the bills!
    EzCardInfo.com
    PO Box 8099
    Newark
    Delaware
    EzCardInfo.com

I lost my card in November and when I reported it they said that once I paid my bill I would get it. Now in March it is the same old song and dance, still never received it!!

• Ez
      27th of Oct, 2010

Wasted 2 hours trying to pay my Visa via ezcardsinfo.com, called site support, was placed on hold, noone ever answered, issue is not resolved. Pay-by-phone voice recognition had issues and could not get my info right. Missed my payment. Canceling my CC tomorrow.

• Df
      27th of Mar, 2011

Ya'll a bunch of gay people. Its worked for m for about 5 years now. KISS IT

25th of Sep, 2011

This website also asks you security questions which have nothibg to do with your profile.

21st of Apr, 2017

I have a visa account thru linn.co.credit union had some issues with the website it does ask security questions about your profile that you never answered as per my cc account with them so far so good I also refinanced a vehicle thru their parent linn co.credit union.