EzCardInfo.com / Suspicious website

PO Box 1115Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada Review updated:
3.9
Phone: 867-975-2799
1 - There is no Security Certificate on this site.
2 - There is no advertising on this site.
3 - One of the companies that supposedly has links to this site has several consumer complaints.
4 - The site claims to be available 24 hours every day. When I called their "support line" at [protected] I was told that the site was not available for 7 hours per day because it was being backed up.
5 - If you forget your username, you will have enter your credit card number.
6 - There is nothing on the website to indicate that it is a corporate site.
7 - There is no advertising by any financial institutions (or anyone else)on this website.
8 - It looks like it was set up as a phishing site
Ro

More EzCardInfo.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Li
  17th of Mar, 2008

EzCardInfo.com - I lost my card and never received one back, but kept paying the bills!
EzCardInfo.com
PO Box 8099
Newark
Delaware
EzCardInfo.com

I lost my card in November and when I reported it they said that once I paid my bill I would get it. Now in March it is the same old song and dance, still never received it!!
Ez
  27th of Oct, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Wasted 2 hours trying to pay my Visa via ezcardsinfo.com, called site support, was placed on hold, noone ever answered, issue is not resolved. Pay-by-phone voice recognition had issues and could not get my info right. Missed my payment. Canceling my CC tomorrow.
Df
  27th of Mar, 2011
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
Ya'll a bunch of gay people. Its worked for m for about 5 years now. KISS IT
Ma
  25th of Sep, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This website also asks you security questions which have nothibg to do with your profile.
Jo
  21st of Apr, 2017
I have a visa account thru linn.co.credit union had some issues with the website it does ask security questions about your profile that you never answered as per my cc account with them so far so good I also refinanced a vehicle thru their parent linn co.credit union.