Experteer — Experteer 6 months offer
Unfortunately, not a worthwhile experience. Absolute waste of money - 400 euros no more no less. Bought a 6 month membership, profile was 100% completed, 6 years industry experience. Always get a lot of recruiters reaching out on LinkedIn (free profile), at least once a week. Got no emails or recruiters on Experteer, not one in 6 months. Was upset but decided well the 6 months offer will expire and I can forget about it. Image my surprise when Experteer withdrew another 6 months payment from my bank account. It was not a 6 month offer but a subscription for life it seems. Was so difficult to find where to cancel it, well hidden in the description of sponsorship. I wrote to customer service to complain but was met with a legal response. Thank god I checked my bank statement otherwise would end up paying them for years for a useless service. Watch out or you'll be paying them for the rest of your life.
More Experteer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Experteer - Stay away from Experteer 
- Experteer - Refused to refund a 6 months subscription fee 
- Experteer - Career Search Service 
- Experteer - Premium subscription service 
- Experteer - Job search site
- www.experteer.com - They took fake charges 
- Experteer GMBH - fraudulent debit sent to and paid by my paypal account
- Experteer - I am being charged monthly by your company
- [Resolved] Experteer - unauthorized credit card charges
- Experteer - no job listings, no refund.