expert writing help / SCAM

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

this company sell coursework. they give 1000 pound guarantee that the coursework is plagiarism free. but the coursework are plagiarism and irrelevant when i try to contact them they ignore me. They charged huge sum of money. it is a scam company. beware as they is no contact number and address of this company it is impossible to trace them. they only chat or send email. BEWARE DON'T BUY COURSEWORK FROM THEM. ALL ITS COURSEWORK ARE PLAGIARISM. I DID CONTACT IC3 TO STOP THEIR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.

Comments

• La
      6th of Mar, 2010

I totally disagree!!! Expertwritinghelp.co.uk is one of the most reliable companies I ever had experienced with. They helped me out at the very eleventh hour. The work they provided to me was original and very helpful.

I know you guys are their competitors and spreading fake news about them. GUYS TRUST ME EXPERTWRITINGHELP.CO.UK IS THE MOST RELIABLE WEB SITE AND A TRUE CHOICE FOR GREAT RESULT!

• Ph
      3rd of May, 2017

@Laura_1 How do you explain them charging me $150 for an agreed upon 10 page paper only to provide me an 8 page paper that looks like a 5th grader wrote it? After multiple attempts to reach them have gone unanswered I am left with no other option but to blast them on the internet.

• Am
      22nd of Mar, 2010

Guys I just want to report the same fact, so that you are aware of this bogus company (Expertwritinghelp.co.uk)...they give you 100% gurantee of well written assignment and will charge you hell lot of a money...when i first ordered, they told me they will charge £260, but when i payed throug paypal they charged me in Euro and took £295 (and the company addressed is registered in US)...however I was desparate to meet the deadline, so I ignored hoping for a good assignment...but when I received the assignment, it was totally full of rubbish words and irrelevant... I tried to contact them to revise my work and they agreed...however my assignment deadline was friday 2pm and since morning i was trying to get hold of them but i could not...when it was half one, they picked up the online conversation call and told me that they have already sent my work...because i had no time to argue i told them to send the file over the chatting browser and they did so...but again it was the same piece of work with some extra references which are also not from where they have written (i have checked all the references they have used and could not find any link)...At last I complained it to paypal, but they also could not help me to refund my money...At last I had to take an extension which is causing me 10% reduction of my mark and doing the assignment on my own...I have spent £295, lost 10% of my mark and now doing the assignment...I just feel ashamed of myself...these guys will burn in hell because the money i have given, is my hard working money...they are cheater...if you don't trust me you can contact me or email me...Plz plz plz do not use this company..im not a competitor...there are so many companies available, you can go to any of them but do not go to them...they will eat your money...

• Dj
      23rd of Mar, 2010

I have also been ripped off by this company. They sent me a piece of work which was just the same thing repeated over and over again and was totally useless and did not relate to the subject topic. Luckily I did not submit it but managed to write something else. It would have been a definate fail if I had submitted the peice they sent me.

I have tried to contact them since and asked for a rewrite, which I was assured I would receive within 48 hours- but low and behold nothing arrived. When I did try to contact them online-then they are always busy or no operators available.

Please, please, please no matter how desperate you are to get a good assignment - don't throw your money at this company as it will be a complete waste.

• Mo
      7th of Apr, 2010

IT HAPPENED WITH ME THE SAME STORY WITH THIS RUBBISH COMPANY, THEY SEND ME A VERY BAD PIECE OF PAPER FULL OF PLAGIARISM AND I SEND IT BACK TO THEM FOR AMENDMENT, IT TAKES A WEEK AND THEY SEND IT TO ME AS IT WAS AND THE IGNORE COMPLETELY MY EMAILS AND THEY CHARGE ME 112.50 POUNDS FOR NOTHING.MY ADVISE TO ALL STUDENT BE CAREFUL AND TAKE EXTRA CARE, GET AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, ITS A SCAM .

• Go
      22nd of Apr, 2010

http://www.expertwritinghelp.co.uk/index.html this site or company is definitly a fraud please what ever u do stay away.

• Ap
      30th of Apr, 2010

i paid for my order to expertwritinghelp.co.uk before i see all these complaints, so i tried to contact them after the payment. They said they will provide me with 3 titles within 24 hours but nothing was received. Since they are based in U.S. and did not provided contact number, no one could be reached and i could not even cancel the order because their email are apparently fake as well (or they cant be bothered to reply unless its a transaction email). When i tried to track the order using their payment confirmation email, the page could not be displayed. i have just sent swreg.org a payment query and if they did not reply by tomorrow. i m prepared to report them to ic3 and ring up to the dispute deparment of the bank.

seriously guys, do not trust them especially the ones that chat with you. they said they will give u discount but it is actually the amount that does not include tax and so after you paid you will realise its actually the same amount without any discount. they didnt even chat with me again after the payment i guess they just wont talk with the guys from the same ip again.

I have jus searched others acedamic help and some even say you can keep in contact with thte writer and negotiatie the price. so guys next time do more research before ordering and DO NOT ORDER FROM EXPERTWRITINGHELP.CO.UK

if there wasnt any problem with this company no one will start complaining about this specific website from nowhere. i should have done my research... so guys here is my advice!!! TRUST ME!!!

do not believe the ones that are going to leave message after me saying that it is a good website as it is jus so obvious that the comment is from the company itself

28th of May, 2010

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THIS COMPANY SUCK!

I ASKED THEM TO HELP ME FOR MY DISSERTATION AND AFTER I PAID I TRUSTED THEM AND I SUBMIT IT AND NOW I AM FACING TO FAIL MY WHOLE 3RD YEAR BECAUSE AT LEAST ALL MY DISSERTATION WAS STOLEN FROM A STUDENT FROM SOME OTHER UNIVERSITY.

NOW I AM TRYING TO CONTACT THEM AND NO ONE IS THERE AND THEY DO NOT ANSWER MY EMAILS.

I AM VERY PISSED AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ACT TO FIND MY RIGHT HERE.

I SWEAR THAT I AM NOT GOING TO STOP TRYING TO CONTACT THEM, I AM NOT GOING TO STOP SENDING THEM EMAIL AND I AM NOT GOING TO STOP TRYING TO FIND MY RIGHT.

I HATE THEM.

IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN DO SOMETHING TO FIND MY RIGHT?

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING?

PLS LET ME KNOW!

• Da
      1st of Jun, 2010

same here. Guys keep away from EXPERTWRITINGHELP.CO.UK. nothing whatsoever they say is true. I have also been scammed by these cro.oks. It's not much about the money but the damaged this people cause to us moraly and to our future. I missed the deadline and possibly fail the course because of this. Be warry when trusting and handing cash out to people you don't know and make sure you do a proper reseach into these kind of company beforehand. I hope you ready this before you give away your money. I wish I had done it.

• Jp
      4th of Jun, 2010

www.e-victims.org has had several complaints about this company. The company hopes that victims are too embarrassed to report them. If no one reports them then they will continue to operate.

I encourage all victims to make a report to www.consumerdirect.gov.uk. If we get enough victims coming forward it will trigger an investigation. (An investigation by trading standards does not require you to be a witness in any further action. You can make anonymous reports)

Jennifer Perry, Managing Director of E-Victims.Org

4th of Jun, 2010

HEY GUYS.. WE SHOULD ALL MAKE A COMPLAIN TO THE ABOVE WEBSITES ... I'VE ALREADY DONE MINE..

WE BEEN CHEATED AND STOLEN.. DONT LET THEM DO THIS AGAIN.. SPREAD THE WORD FOR THIS SCAM COMPANY.. MAKE YOUR BEST SO THEY WILL CLOSE THEM DOWN..

I LOST EVERYTHING AFTER I SUBMITTED THE STOLEN DISSERTATION THEY DID TO ME.. I FAILED MY THIRD YEAR AND THEY ALSO KICKED ME OUT OF MY UNI...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WILL DO NEXT. I AM VERY ANGRY AND MAD BUT I PROMISE TO GOD I WILL NEVER STOP TRYING TO STOP THEM.

AND YOU SHOULD ALL DO THE SAME..

MAKE YOUR REPORT ON www.e-victims.org AND TO www.consumerdirect.gov.uk

• Jp

I suggest you can call Consumer Direct on 08454 04 05 06

11th of Jun, 2010

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do. I contacted consumer direct and they told me if we do not know their address and where their "company's" base is we cannot do anything. We cannot take any actions on that. And there is nothing on their website.

I think we are all screwed and there is nothing we can do.

DAMN THEM.

I HOPE THEY ALL BURN IN HELL AND MAY NEVER HAVE ANY HAPPINESS IN THEIR LIVES..

• Lo
      26th of Jul, 2010

Damn!! i wish I had seen this before making a payment of £1000 to these people to get some help with my dissertation. I am sitting here panicking!!

• Ke
      9th of Sep, 2010

I HAVE JUST BOUGHT AN ORDER FROM THEM, I PAID OVER
    £2000 AND NOTHING FROM THEM EXCEPT PLAGIARISM AND THE WORK IS NOT SAME.
    I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

I HAVE THEIR ADDRESS

Registrant's address:
    124 BLAIR ATHOL ROAD
    S11 7GD
    United Kingdom

• Ke
      9th of Sep, 2010

i would like to make a complain against these people i have address
    how would we go about doing this

Registrant's address:
    124 BLAIR ATHOL ROAD
    S11 7GD
    United Kingdom

• Na
      19th of Sep, 2010

Yeah I also was stupid!!! They are all cheating company. I paid to them for £1, 300

THEY ARE SCAM!!

Expertwritinghelp.co.uk

• Bd
      21st of Sep, 2010

Gave expertwriting.co.uk £1000 for 6 assignments.I received 1 pass & 5 fails.They refuse to contact me.Stay away from this company.

• Gu
      30th of Oct, 2010

all i can say is thanks guys, i feel the same, specialy the way they talk to you, there is a change in their web page now, trying to be more profesional i guess. something i learned is to try to communicate with the writer directly and ask a few direct questions about your work before making the order, so you will know who is actually writing it,
    and if any one got any recomendations do let us all know
    all the best guys,

• Ye
      16th of Nov, 2010

very true. they are thieves. God will judge them!!!

• Ye
      16th of Nov, 2010

i have been crying since. you need to see the way they encouraged me to drop my last penny. GOD will never forgive them, especially cheating an innocent child like me